11

Lucy Pov

"Isn't there any other way to contact him?" I asked as we sat on the train. "Nope. I tried ringing his phone but it went straight to voice mail," Erza sighed. "He probably lost his phone or forgot it at home," She mumbled. Gray began to laugh. "That sounds like something that idiot would do,"

I just shook my head. "Even though he gets lost most of the time, aren't you guys worried? What if something bad happens?"

"Don't worry Lucy, we're used to things like this. Natsu's tough and you have absolutely nothing to worry about, he's fine" Erza reassured. "Oi blondie," Gray said causing me to turn to him. 

"hm?"

"Why are you so worried about him all of a sudden...I thought you hated the dude. Do you like him or something?" He smirked.

"WHAAT? Are you out of your mind? I don't even know him that well," I retorted. Gray shrugged slumping down in his seat. "Yeah, yeah say that as much as you'd like,"  He smiled widely.

I gave him a glare before Erza cleared her throat.

"We may not have any contact with Natsu, but the man has a great sense of smell," She smiled. "So he has no problem in finding us," She said as I nodded. "So relax Lucy-chan," Erza grinned as Gray winked at me.

Erza was right, I needed to stop getting worked up over the littlest things, it's not like I liked the dude or anything but I couldn't help but worry about him...What the hell was wrong with me.

"In the meantime, we should continue discussing the plan for today,"

.........

Natsu's pov

"ARE YOU CRAZY!! WE COULD'VE DIED!" The man screamed at me.

"What? It's not my fault! I just wanted to get off the train, I didn't feel well" I mumbled as I got up from the ground and began dusting my clothes.

"The train was still moving! We could've gotten seriously injured, you, idiot!" 

"What is that?" I glared below at the bag the man was holding onto, back on the train. After we jumped off the train all of his belongings were scattered on the ground. A stick with a skull caught my eye

Realising my growing curiosity, the man quickly grabbed and hid all of his scattered belongings (including the mysterious object)

Realising my growing curiosity, the man quickly grabbed and hid all of his scattered belongings (including the mysterious object). "It's none of your business!" he spat. The object looked awfully familiar and the man began to sweat as the expression on my face began to change.

I became more serious and he knew it.

"Hand it over," I simply said. "Hell no," He replied as he held the bag closer to his chest. "I'm not going to repeat myself! Hand it over you bastard!"

"NEVER!"

I groaned clenching my fists. As much as this man annoyed me I couldn't hurt him yet since we needed information from him about his gang and his leader's intentions. I sighed and sat down and the man gave me a confused glare.

"I'll just wait till Erza-chan finds me," I yawned as I began to close my eyes. "ARE YOU STUPID?! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! ATLEAST WALK TO THE NEXT TRAIN STATION!" The man yelled in my face as I tried to fall asleep.

"Ugh, whatever I'll do that after my nap now leave me alone,"

Sorry If this was a short chapter ;-;

I've been on Writer's block for ages now! And I've been drifting away from this fandom :/ but I promise I'll finish off all the stories I have written and I will also publish some of the stories I've been wanting to publish in a while.

Thanks for reading x

Excuse the mistakes