8

Lucy's pov

"I'm so tried" I yawned, stretching. "Geez stop complaining Luce" I heard Natsu also yawning from behind. Rolling my eyes, I ignored his unnecessary comment and sat at the bar waiting for Erza and Gray to arrive.

The guildhall was so empty, rarely anyone was chilling or awake at this time. Placing my head down on the bar counter, I decided to have a nap before they came. 

But my nap didn't last long when Natsu decided to sit next to me and disturb my sleep. "Do you mind?" I asked irritated as he purposely leaned on my shoulder. "Nah" He simply replied as he fake snored.

"Get off me, idiot!" I yelled pushing him off me, which resulted in him falling to the ground. Damn, maybe I pushed him a little too hard.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU BRAT?!" Natsu groaned as he got up from the floor. "You annoyed me that's what," I said to him with a slight attitude. 

"I just wanted to sleep Luce!"

"Do you think I actually care? If you want to sleep, you can sleep anywhere but not on me!" I said now raising my voice. This guy was starting to piss me the hell off.

"I can do whatever I want, this is my guild! and I own you" Natsu retorted. "Firstly, you're ruling this guild and gang temporarily from what I've heard, and secondly, YOU DON'T OWN ME FOR LAST FREAKING TIME" I yelled in frustration.

"Of course I own you silly! It says in the contract remember?" Natsu stated plainly as if he forgot everything I just said.

"UGH!!" I groaned.

"Guys, would you keep it down? You sound like an old married couple for God's sake" Gray muttered walking over to us with hands in his pockets.

"OLD MARRIED COUPLE?!" Natsu and I shouted in unison. "I would never marry the dumbest dude out there" I folded my arms as I referred to Natsu.

"And I wouldn't marry a stupid, snobby little brat like Luce" Natsu replied bluntly. "Who are you calling snobby little brat?! AND IT'S LUCY!
L-U-C-Y" 

Gray just rolled his eyes at our small argument and sat at an empty table by himself.

"I've had it with you Natsu, you're getting on my nerves. I'm gonna sit with Gray" I said getting up and pulling out a chair next to Gray.

"Whatever...Gray, you better not touch my property!" Natsu called out. Me and Gray just sweat-dropped.

●●●●●
It's been over an hour and Erza still hasn't shown up. "Did she just go on the mission herself?" Gray asked as he looked down at his watch impatiently, Natsu just shrugged. "I have no Idea"

A few minutes later, Erza burst inside the guild. "Where the hell were you Erza?" Natsu asked getting in her face.

"At home," Erza said blankly. "We were waiting for you in the guild for like almost 2 hours now!" Gray yelled.

"You dare to shout at me? That's very bold of you" Erza chuckled as her aura became dark. "S-sorry ma'am" Gray flinched.

"I tricked you, that's you get for dropping my cake" Erza shrugged as if what she did to us was nothing."E-Erza?" I said catching her attention. "May I ask why I was told to come here early when I never dropped the cake in the first place?" I asked.

"Because you're new of course" Erza laughed demonically.

Wow, she's so evil...

"Anyways we're going on our mission, I hope you guys are energized and prepared." Erza said stretching her arms.

"Y-yeah" Natsu, Gray and I mumbled sarcastically.

Sorry if this chapter seemed short, I hope you enjoyed it!

Excuse the mistakes💖