12

Lucy's pov

"So that's the plan for today?" Gray raised his eyebrow as Erza nodded. "It might be very risky, just bursting into their hideout like that but we have no other option," Erza sighed.

"How are you certain?" I mumbled as Erza instantly shot me a glare. "I-i mean, how do you know where their hideout is?" I stammered slowly sinking into my chair from her gaze. 

"I've gathered some information from strangers at the previous station, so I have an idea where they might be located at," 

Erza was a very responsible person so there was no way telling her how to run things.

"But this seems very dangerous," I thought as I looked out of the window. This was an A-ranked mission after all anything could happen and anyone was able to get hurt. 

"OH MY!" I suddenly heard someone gasp. "Is he dead?!" 

"What's going on?" I looked at Gray and Erza as they gave me a concerned look. "I'm not sure, but we'll find out soon," Erza said as the train stopped and people gathered together, towards a window to see what was going on.

Gray and I watched as Erza pushed past people to see the problem but she instantly froze. "Huh?" I looked at Gray as he just shrugged.

"I-i'm gonna kill him," we heard Erza say. Her back was turned away from us and she stood still not moving a muscle until we saw her clench her fist. Erza pushed past the rest of the people and exited the train.

"Erza-chan wait up!" Gray and I said as we hurried after her.

........

"So this was what everybody was fussing over about?" Gray said with a bored expression as Erza's eyes began to twitch. 

"What an idiot laying by himself in the middle of nowhere like that, "Gray huffed as I sighed in relief. At least we didn't have too many problems finding Natsu. I stared at him as he lightly snored, he looked like a kitten.

"Time to wake him up," Gray began kicking Natsu. "Oi flame brain, get your ass up," 

But Natsu didn't budge. "I said get up idiot!" Gray kicked him harder causing the male to jolt up. He glared at all of us. "Ew Luce, what shampoo do you use? it stinks," He mumbled before laying back down and sleeping again.

"I'm going to kill him," I said as a vein popped out on my head. Gray slowly backed away as I started to punch Natsu. 

"H-hey! Luce! Stawp"

"FOR GOD SAKE!! ITS LUCY! NOT LUCE!" I growled at the male as he cried. But my abuse stopped when Erza began to chuckle. We all looked at her in shock as she walked closer to me and Natsu.

"HEY ERZA! How dare you leave me behind on the train!" Natsu pointed at the red-head angrily. "I apologize for my actions Natsu," Erza said moving closer to the young pinkette.

"I'm happy you're safe," She smiled embracing him. "E-Erza you're squishing me,"

"UGH! How am I safe?" Nastu pushed Erza off of him. "A weirdo tried to assassinate me!" He groaned as we looked at him disbelief. "What was it? Ei..sen wald? Whatever I took care of him so don't worry about me,"

Erza's aura immediately became dark.

"Erza-chan?"

"Stay back Lucy, Erza's pissed," Gray said as he held onto my hand and we both backed away slowly.

"YOU IDIOT!" Erza yelled as she punched Natsu hard on the cheek causing the male to fly back into a tree. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. 

IS THIS LADY EVEN HUMAN?!

"Eisenwald is what we're after!" Erza shouted out. "Why did you hit me Erza? the man is right here...oh wait he's gone" Natsu scratched his head. "Why didn't you listen to my story?" She retorted.

"That's because you knocked him out," Gray mumbled under his breath. Erza folded her arms, "what did he look like?"

"Nothing special,"

"Name?"

"Didn't ask,"

Erza sighed. "But he did have an odd object in his bag! He carried a flute with a skull on the end of it. A skull with three eyes."

"The lullaby..."

"WHERE IS THAT MAN NOW?! HE STOLE THAT OBJECT FROM OUR GUILD! IT'S VERY VALUABLE," Erza held Natsu by his collar. "Hm...I'm not sure, but he did plan on walking to the next station,"

"Then he's probably there,"

"Alright, let's go!"

Excuse the mistakes