5

I felt something round rub on my face as I slept. waking up, I suddenly saw a brunette girl with a marker in her hand. Along with other girls surrounding her.

"KYAHHH" I screamed frightened that she was right in front of my face, and the girls were in my room. They all giggled.

"Wha...who are you guys?! AND HEY!! W-why do you have a marker in your hand" I asked suspiciously as all the girls tried to contain their laughter.

The brunette girl shrugged and I just got up making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. But I got an unexpected surprise when I saw scribbles all over my face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and all the girls laughed. As soon as I walked back into the room, all the girls left apart from that brunette one.

"What's the big deal!" I shouted as she just laughed.

"I-i'm sorry i-it was just a p-prank" She said between giggles. "A PRANK?!! ITS NOT FUNNY!" I yelled clearly pissed.

"Yes it is" She chuckled. "And what's even more funny is that the scribbles are still on your face" She pointed out.

I quickly ran back into the bathroom and started rinsing my face, but it was no use the scribbles wouldn't get off!

"What did you do!" I screamed in the girl's face as she rolled on the floor in laughter.

"I...just...wanted...to...see...your reaction...newbie" She snorted as I gave her a death glare.

"The scribbles aren't coming off!" I panicked.

"Oh well" She shrugged getting up of the floor and making her way near the bathroom.

"One fairy tail rule is...to never let your guard down" She laughed before walking into the bathroom.

"Humph" I folded my arms.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

After the girl (who's name I learned was Cana) finished in the bathroom, I did my daily routine and got myself ready for my tour around the guild hall.

After minutes of washing my face, only half of the scribbles were washed away. But Cana reassured me and said that it will be washable within 5 hours which made me relieved.

I through on a shirt and some jeans which I borrowed from Mirajane and then Cana and I went straight to the guildhall.

"Hey Lucy, I see you're now good friends with Cana" Mirajane said greeting us. "And what's those scribbles on your face?" She asked and chuckled.

"Humph" I folded my arms and gave Cana a rude glare whilst she decided to sit and start drinking at the bar.

"Cana drew on your face didn't she?" Mirajane burst out laughing. "How did you know?!" I asked Mirajane completly shocked.

"Well, it was kinda obvious and Cana did the same to me when we were little kids. Don't worry she does this to every new recruit"

"Oh"

"Let's look around the guild now, shall we?" I nodded and Mirajane began our tour.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

As Mira showed me around, she also introduced me to all her other friends and gangmates.

"This is Loki" she introduced me to the weird looking guy with the glasses. He was sitting at a table full of girls. Not surprised.

"Nice to meet you gorgeous" He said winking at me but I just gagged, Mira saw my reaction and just chuckled.

We walked over to another table this time, and I noticed the loud guard  sitting at it, along with the girl who gave me a rude glare the other day. They oddly resembled Mira in some way.

"Hey Lucy i'd like you to meet my younger brother and sister, Elfman and Lisanna"

"Hey" I awkwardly murmured.

"HELLO!" The loud mouth guy said. And the girl just looked at me disgusted.

What exactly was her problem? She's been giving me that look the moment I got here.

"Say something Lis" Mira whispered, but the girl didn't say anything she just got up from her seat and shoved me as she walked past. Wth...

"Is she on her period or something" Elfman asked, and Mira just slapped him on the arm. "Hush Elfman!" Mira scolded.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked confused but Mirajane just ignored him.

"Lucy...i'm so sorry for her behaviour" Mirajane apologized. "She's never this rude to new recruits which is strange...i'll deal with her later don't worry"

"It's ok Mira" I said looking down. Why did that girl not like me?...did I do something wrong for her to hate me?

"Hey! Lucy do you want to hang at the bar with me?" Mirajane asked trying to lighten up my mood.

"S-sure"

"Come on! I'll give you a drink and some food its on the house!" She grabbed my hand and together we made our way to the bar to sit with Cana.

Excuse the mistakes💖