4

"I am the fire dragon and this is my gang...the fairy tail"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! This brat...was the leader of one of the most dangerous gangs in Fiore? PFFFFT. THAT'S JUST BULLSHIT

"BAHAHA Natsu you're soooo funny" I nervously laughed, pretending to wipe a fake tear. But he just glared at me...wrong time Lucy.

"S-so this isn't a j-joke" I stuttered looking down.

"Nope" He replied bluntly.

Well FML!

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

Whilst walking around in the guild, one of Natsu's guards appeared and he whispered in his ear. Giving each other a respectful nod, the guard left and Natsu brought me to the center of the guild.

What was that about?

"AYE MIRAJANE!" Natsu called out to a white-haired lady, she walked over to us and smiled. I don't know, but this girl looked very familiar.

"Yes, Natsu?" She asked.

"Show Lucy to her dorm, and tell all the other S-classed members and Dragons to meet me in my office ASAP!"

"Yes sir" Mirajane bowed, then smiled at me after he walked away.

"HEY NATSU! YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE ME AND JUST WALK AWAY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON AROUND HERE!" I yelled at him.

"That's why Mira's there to help" He called out, walking away and having his back turned to me. I looked up at Mirajane and she just continued to give me a friendly smile.

"Don't worry about him Lucy, he's always busy now since he just recently became the leader of the gang"

"He recently just became the leader of the gang?" I was curious now.

"Yeah but don't worry it's only temporary, the actual head of the guild has gotten sick and the person he wanted to originally, fill in as the leader has runaway for some unknown reason. And the deputy-leader is currently on a mission. So without any other options, he had to pick Natsu"

Woah...so Natsu actually isn't the leader of the Fairy Tail after all. This is such a shock to me.

"After all this, why does the guild call him boss then?" I asked. Mirajane laughed.

"For the attention, of course, he likes it when people call him Boss or Master" Mirajane giggled.

"That's so cute" I grinned, thinking of the thought. "Oh well it's getting kinda late now, I guess I should show you to our dorms"

Nodding in agreement, Mirajane led me to the female dorms which were called Fairy hills.

(Ignore the day time, think of it as night time)

We walked inside and made our way to my dorm room. As we made it inside there was a bunk bed and a girl who was passed out on the bottom bunk.

"W-who is that?" I pointed at the brunette girl.

"Don't mind her, that's just Cana I bet she's been drinking again" Mirajane chuckled. And I looked at her crazy.

"I'll get you some spare clothes later on Lucy, just go to bed and get some rest, If you need anything ask me or the other girls in Fairy hills including Cana, your new roommate. Sleep tight don't let the gunshots fire...or light. Mirajane giggled and left leaving me alone confused with an acholic roommate.

Whatever I'll head to bed. I climbed to the top bed and slept a dreamless sleep. A lot has been going on today and all I could do with is some good ol sleep.

Thanks for reading💖

-Excuse the mistakes x