3

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed as the two buff men forced me to sit in the car. "SOMEBODY HELP! I'M BEING KIDNA-"  One of the guards suddenly put their hands over my mouth.

"Boss, she never shuts up! Can I knock her out now?" The guard complained.

"Nah leave her, I have to tell her something"

"Aww ok" He sighed letting go of my mouth.

"SOMEBODY HELP! THEY ARE GOING TO KIDNAP, TORTURE ME"

"SHUT IT YOU BLONDE BI-"

"Jesus can you two just get in the car and shut the hell up! I got places to be and things to do damn it!" The hooded man yelled.

"Sorry boss, it's just she won't get in the damn car she's actually strong,"

"YEAH, SHE'S A REAL MAN!" The other guard yelled from behind.

"Hey knock it off! That's insulting and I'm right here!" I snapped at the guards.

"Hey Luce," The hooded man said, which caused me to turn and look at him. He took off his hood, now revealing his true form. He was a young pinkette who didn't have a bad appearance, he was cute and for some reason, I was mesmerized by his eyes. They gave off a fiery aura that intrigued me.

But what I couldn't help noticing, was the unusual weird tattoo on his arm.

(God I'm so bad at descriptions
😭😂)

"W-what," I said stuttering on my words as my heartbeat increased for some odd reason.

"Just get in the freaking car," He said and then the guards took this as an opportunity to shove me inside.

"KYAAAA"

"Ugh! She's so noisy" The particular guard with the black spikey long hair and piercings complained, as he got inside the car along with the other guard.

"And it's Lucy, not Luce," I said stubbornly as I folded my arms. "Whatever" The Pinkette answered, rolling his eyes.

"And where are you taking me anyway?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Don't worry"

Who exactly is this guy?

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

"WE'RE HERE!" The loud guard shouted, shaking me roughly in the process.

"Geez I'm awake," I said mumbling, I got out of the car and grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time which was now 2:00 am.

"I'll be taking that," The 'hooded' man said snatching my phone from me.
"Hey! Give it back!" I yelled trying to grab it from him.

"Nope" He then started stomping on my phone.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT PHONE COSTS?! IT WAS AN IPHONE X!!" I screamed as the guy continued stomping on it.

"Really? Oh well," He said shrugging. He picked up the remains, throwing it in a nearby dumpster.

"You had no right to do that! That was my phone!"

"Correction, I can do whatever the hell I want because you're my property, I basically own you" He snapped.
"Stop talking to me like I'm an object! I'm a human being" I remarked, now raising my voice.

"Really? There must be something wrong because you look like an object to me"

Sarcasm will get you nowhere...

"Let's just go inside" He grabbed my hand and led me to a tall building, which had a weird symbol just like his tattoo. The building also went by the name as fairy tail...wait! I've heard that somewhere before...

As soon as we got inside a white-haired girl with blue eyes, who was wearing a slightly revealing outfit ran up to the guy.

"NATSU!" She hugged him and started kissing him all over his face. "Quit it Lisanna" The pink-haired guy who was called 'Natsu' mumbled irritatedly.

"But I missed you" She pouted. Then she glared at me rudely. "Who the hell's this chick" She asked.

"I'm Luc-" I was interrupted.

"I was asking Natsu, not you sweet-heart," She said giving me a fake smile.

"Don't worry Lisanna, I'm going to introduce her to everyone now" He said releasing the girl from him.

Natsu then made his way to the stage which was in the middle of the guild. "Attention everyone!" He shouted.

"What do you want Natsu? Can't you see i'm busy" Said an orange-haired dude who had multiple females around him.

Geez, what a fuckboy...

"We have a new recruit! Everyone I'd like you to meet Lucy Lionheart!" He said pointing at me.

People started to talk amongst themselves whilst others stared at me suspiciously or smiled at me.

Ignoring all the stares I tried my hardest not to explode. WHY THE HELL DID HE LIE TO HIS GUILDMATES! AND I'M NO LUCY LIONHEART WTFF!!!

The other thing that also bothered me was Natsu referring to me as a 'recruit' which confused me.

As soon as Natsu got off the stage I approached him."Natsu what do you mean new recruit?" I folded my arms and glared at him whilst, He just laughed.

"Your so dumb Luce, it's unbelievable" He chuckled wiping tears from his eyes.

Was this guy for real?

"I'm not playing around Natsu, why did you say I was a new recruit? Why did you lie to your guildmates? And why in the hell did you call me Lionheart instead of Heartf-" He finally covered my mouth to get me to shut up.

"Geez Luce you're so loud they'll hear you dumbass" Natsu mumbled, releasing his rough hands from my mouth.

"Who exactly are you Natsu?" I asked curiously. What in the world was he up to and what was his deal?!

Then out of the blue, he suddenly backed me up against a wall and gave me that same sinister smile. My heart-beat started to go fast as he reached closer to me.

"Wanna know a secret Luce?" He asked me, we were only 10 inches apart...

"W-what" I trembled stuttering on my words. He then leaned in closer to my ear and whispered...

"I am the fire dragon and this is my gang...the fairy tail"

♤   ♤   ♤    ♤    ♤ 

Thanks for reading this chapter! It took me around 2 hours to write ;-;

-Excuse the mistakes💖