9

Lucy pov

"A very precious item was stolen from one of our companies, the lullaby which is worth 18 million jewels.  After collecting a lot of data and tracking down our suspect (with the help of Levy of course) we've come to a conclusion that a guy with the name of 'Erigor' including another unknown member from his gang were the ones who stole it" Erza said to Natsu, Gray and I as we all sat inside the magnolia train.

"Natsu are you listening?" Erza asked glaring at the pinkette next to her, as he made vomit noises. "E-Ewrza I dwon't feel so gwood" He mumbled as he sat uncomfortably in his chair.

"Erza-chan" I spoke earning the redheads attention. "Natsu doesn't look ok," I said looking over to his direction as he continued to groan and complain as if he was in pain.

"Why did we get the train if you knew the dude was going to have a problem. We don't even have his medication" Gray fussed.

"Wait, a tough guy like Natsu has travel sickness?!" I giggled at the thought. "Hey, w-what's so fwunny Luce?!" Natsu snapped as I continued to laugh. "Oh nothing, just admiring how pathetic you look right now," I said smirking at him.

"Say that again, I dare ya" He threatened. "Or what?" I smiled challenging him. 

"I'l-

Sighing in frustration, Erza raised her fists and punched Natsu hard in the stomach. "You're too loud Natsu" She mumbled with a vein popping out from her head. "That should settle you down a bit" Erza simply said as she rested Natsu's head on her lap.

Gray and I just stared at her in shock.

"What?" She asked confused as if nothing happened. "N-nothing" Gray and I just mumbled. 

For the whole journey, Erza discussed further information about Erigor to Gray and I. We learned that he is one of the strongest assassins in his gang called 'Einswald'. And that he and his gang were currently located in a town called Onibas which we were on our way to now.

"Lucy you seem nervous," Gray said as we got off the train. "I-i'm not nervous! Well, maybe a little" I said looking down whilst playing with my fingers. "This is my first mission after all" 

"Don't worry Lucy, I'll be here if anyone hurts you, everything's going to be okay." Gray softly spoke whilst giving me a smile which calmed my nerves. "Thanks, Gray" I smiled back as I felt my cheeks go red. "As long as you don't get yourself killed, that is" He smirked, causing my expression to change.

As Gray and Erza walked ahead I suddenly stopped. "What's up Blondie?" Gray turned and asked as I froze. "Guys...where's Natsu?!"

Natsu pov

"What's going on?" I thought to myself as my eyes slowly began to open. the train had already stopped and the last thing I remembered was arguing with that snobby brat Luce. "Wait till I get my hands on her" I growled standing up, whilst clenching my fists.

But I quickly fell back down into my seat when the train began to start moving. "Oh no, not again" I mumbled feeling nauseous and having the urge to vomit.

"Young man" A deep voice called out to me, but I just ignored it. "Is this seat taken?" The person asked as I just shook my head. "Oh dear, you don't look well at all! Are you alright?" the man chuckled.

"Wait? Don't tell me you're from that gang called fairy tail" The man asked shocked as he saw our gang symbol tattooed to my arm. "Rumoured to be the most fearful and dangerous gang in Fiore...Oh, how I envy you" The man laughed crazily.

"H-huh?" I mumbled confused as the man plastered a fake smile on his face. "Your gang must be pretty successful, isn't it?" The man chuckled.

"How about telling me more about your gang and its secrets...FIRE DRAGON!" The man yelled taking out a gun. I glared at him unfazed by the deadly weapon in his palms. "What do you plan on doing with that weapon and how do you know who I am?!  You jerk" I yelled staring at him coldly.

The man didn't say anything but laugh, so I used up all my strength and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell to the floor and groaned in pain as I just glared at him with no mercy.

"So..." I said cracking my knuckles.

"What do you want? And why are you so interested in my gang?"

Sorry, it's been ages since I last updated!! I've been extremely busy lately but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Excuse the mistakes