6

Lucy Pov

For the rest of the day I met more members Macao, his son Romeo, Laki, Warren, Droy, Bisca, Albus, Kinana and a weird guy called Gray who has a habbit in taking his clothes off and who asked me for underwear, Juvia a crazy girl who stalks Gray and who also accuses me of stealing him from her. And many more weird gang members.

Mira, Cana and I, just spent our time chilling at the guild as she told me a lot about the gang and the rules.

She also told me that there were these special types of people in the guild who were given the title "dragons"

They are the most strongest and skilled members of the fairy tail and they're almost as skilled as Natsu. From what i've heard. But the most skilled members of the gang were the S-classed assassins and Mira was one of them.

Everyone in the guild had ranks, Cana was a B-rank and I was a C-rank, since I was still a newbie and no one has seen me fight.

"Oh yeah Lucy I almost forgot!" Mirajane shouted snapping me out my thoughts.

"What's up Mira?" I asked curiously.

"You need to get your official fairy tail tattoo!" She beamed. A tattoo?! I was still only 16 years old and I wasn't thinking about tattoos and trying to be a bad girl, I just wanted to finish off highschool then apply for Magnolia university! NOT THIS!!!

"Uh...i'm not sure about this..." I said looking down. "Is the tattoo permanent and will it hurt?" I asked nervously. "Of course!" She smiled at me innocently.

"Geez Lucy stop asking questions and just go get the freaking tattoo already! You're so weak did Natsu forget to put you down in the toture cellar?" Cana hiccuped as she carried on drinking from a barrel of beer.

"A-a torture cellar?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yeah i forgot about that!" Mirajane said. "W-what's a torture cellar?" I asked freaking out now.

"Oh don't worry about it, it's not that scary, when we have new recruits we bring them down to the cella-"

"To torture them" Cana interrupted.

"But it's not really torture, it doesn't hurt at all! I first went down there when I was 11 years old it was so fun!" Mirajane reassured me.

"Stop lying Mira it was not fun! You can get whipped, stabbed, kicked all types of shit, they do this to new recruits to see how they'll react or to see if they are worthy of entering the gang"

"That's a simple way to put it" Mirajane said sarcastically and Cana just shrugged. However, I just shivered at the thought of torture.

As everything remained peaceful in the guild, our peace was suddenly distrupted when Natsu charged into the guild dramatically along with the dragons and the other S-class members.

"What's up Natsu?" Macao asked concerned.

"I-it's her...s-she's here" He stuttered.
Who was here?

"What's going on with Natsu?" I asked  Mirajane worriedly, it was so weird to me that a tough guy like him was so scared of someone.

"He's referring to Erza" Mirajane said calmly. "Who's that?"I asked confused. "You've never heard of Erza? Does Titania ring a bell?" I just shook my head when Mirajane face palmed.

"You have a lot to learn kiddo" Cana hiccuped.

"Erza is the most high-ranked assassin in this gang, she's killed multiple people, she's fearless, beautiful and the queen of the dragons and the fairies. You must be a complete idiot to compete with her, competing with Erza is just like suicide!"

Cana then began to cough and laugh dramatically, catching our attention. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah it's just funny that you didn't even mention how you and Erza used to fight in the old days" Cana snorted.

"You guys used to fight?!" I yelled shocked. "Shh, that's a different story" Mira winked.

"GUYS STOP GIGGLING AND SITTING AROUND YOU FOOLS THE DEMON IS RIGHT OUTSI-"

The doors instantly slammed open and a red haired walked in throwing a huge peculiar object into the center of the guild with her super-human strength.

"Hello, everyone"

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

Sorry if this seemed short, I might do another update today.

Excuse the mistakes💖