Tee's Upcoming

Tee's POV 💙💅
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Then....

I was 15 years old with no father 8 siblings and my momma. We didn't have money to live in expensive shit and go travel in stuff like some of these hoes. My momma would always make sure we straight tho we always got the newest Shoes and some few name brand clothes. I appreciate everything she did cause I know it was hard raising 5 kids alone and dealing with the pain of losing your other 3 kids to the streets. My 1st oldest brother died from police violence them pigs shot him in the back of his head and lower back 26 times. My 2nd oldest brother we lost him to a gang he got caught up with selling drugs and 14 years in prison. My 1st oldest sister 3rd sibling died from getting team tag by a bunch of hating ass hoes. bruh I swear on her grave if I was old enough I would've been there ready to beat they asses. The fact that u have to gang a person u are a really weak and slow hoe.

Now.....

With all that shit that happened it turnt me into a strong confident and independent young woman now that I am 23 years old hoes my age is all up in nigga's faces and crying, falling off, feeling stressed over these broke ass poor ass niggas. I wished tf I would do this shit no nigga is never that important to me. I always had the mentality that I don't need a man for shit but dick and to get a baby. If my momma raised me without a father figure or a man then I can take care of my self too. Men love to treat us wrong play us and think that we just gone come running back so they can do it again. Well some bitches do and they got the wrong Bitch I'm going back to Nashville Tennessee for college. I just wish I could find a girl who understands me there cause I think I am the only one.

VOTE AND COMMENT