-5-

YANA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't really know if I should tell Tee about my personal life

I don't really know if I should tell Tee about my personal life. I don't like holding on to childish stuff but I don't know. I think she is going threw a lot but that still doesn't give her the right to act a fool like this but anyways I have finally came up with a plan. I know exactly how I am going to get them nasty niggas back. I hated to remember but I do. I remember my momma boyfriend name Andrew Smith so I looked on the whitepages website and had to pay cause they only give out so much information for the preview. He moved to Houston, Texas. 47 years old, he already had 4 charges. And he works at A strip club. I should've figured. I wrote all his information down. I came to Tennessee for nothing. Texas is the move. I did my homework and went to bed. Guess I gotta pay him a little visit.

TEE POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Teee teee wake up bruh she gone."I heard someone yell. I looked up and is was lashaye and she was crying.
"Girl who gone?" I asked annoyed
"Summer." I shot up outta my bed "Summerrrrrrrr." I screamed
"Don't you think we already yelled her name duhhh." Lashaye said crossing her arms.  Bruh it's always something I took my phone and called her she didn't answer so I called her 10 more times and she still didn't answer. So I went to go snooping around her room. I found a letter that said What are you waiting for babygirl I need you to come right now. I sent Romeo he gonna give you more information I can wait to tap that ass girl.
" We always knew Summer was the hoe out the family." I heard someone say I turned around.
"I know where she is." Ciara said leaning on the door.
"Where?" I replied
"And why should I tell you."
"Cause that our fucking sister." I yelled. She jumped
" Houston ." She sighed .
I swear everyone done lost they damn mind around this Bitch.  "But why the fuck is her ass in Texas." I asked
"The better question is who is she there for." We made eye contact.
"Okay what do you know Ciara."

VOTE AND COMMENT