Yana Upcoming

Yana POV👑💚
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Then......

Shit I ain't gone even lie to y'all I was a hoe I was popping pussy and pussy popping but it was only because of my step dad I was 14 years old and just started my period at school so I called my momma and told her I started my shit so she needed to come get me . She was like hell naw girl I am at work but your daddy can come get —- I cut her off . First of all that's not my daddy my real daddy the one ball sack i came out of is dead . Secondly i don't like or fuc— mess with him like that. And Third my head hurting so pleaseeeee mama. She sighed and said fine but my boyfriend aka your dad figure is coming to get u.

15 minutes later
Come on babygirl his pervert ass said as we walked into the apartment we lived in. I ain't yo babygirl and never will be yo babygirl period. He chuckled I rolled my eyes cause like why tf is you laughing for . "What's funny" I said annoyed. You with that fat ass and them fine plum ass lips. He started taking off his belt I moved back 3 or 4 steps. You got a smartass mouth for a 14 year old. I gulped as he pushed me into the couch I hopped up and said u not fina rape me nigga I don't give a fuck we gone fight cause u not fina take my virginity. He chuckled again u right smarty I ain't gone do shit but they will i heard the door behind me open up to reveal a Hispanic muscular man and a black muscular man I tried to run but the Hispanic man grabbed me by my hair and tossed me back on the couch. HELPPPPPPPP I screamed but nobody heard me. Stop moving little bitch the black one said no stop fucking touching me bitch I spat in his face they both look at each other "ight imma head out" is all my momma boyfriend said I scream noooooo please I will call u daddy I will act right just please don't let them fucccc- one them stuck they dick all up inside me I couldn't help but moan. Stoooo-p pleaseeee. He just fucked me harder as the the Black man put his dick in my mouth I bit down hard as hell as I can on that shit he screamed and said oooo yeah u definitely getting it let me hit it Carte hold on I'm fina nut. She's so wet fuck he moaned I just gave up on screaming my head already hurted I just sat there and took it I couldn't fight them I couldn't fight it I sat there like a dead fish in a trance until I heard Carte say damnnnn what the fuck is that funky fishy pissy ass smell they both look down at me it was blood over his dick the couch and my pussy I laughed I couldn't help it. "U think this is funny u smelling like the damn Pacific Ocean is funny." I cried not only did they just rape me they just killed my confidence and all. I literally shut down. They got up and ran out laughing and talking about what just happened.

Now.........

Life is good I am now 22 years old with a beautiful 7 year old baby girl. Her name is Yasmin. Every time I look at her it reminds me of that day but I mean I am thankful for it because I would have never gotten her. From that day forward I promised myself to never ever let a man near my daughter I promise to never let a man touch me fuck me none of that shit .I wanted to hurt men as much as they hurted me I decided to move back to Nashville Tennessee back to where all that horrifying shit happened. I was willing to leave my baby with my mother in order to set things right. it for Yasmin's sake to cause I don't even know which one her father is. But I am going to find out and pimp and fuck up every nigga that cross my path the only thing I need is a ride or die type of Bitch who can that possibly be tho.

VOTE AND COMMENT