-6-

I was going to the gym to relieve stress and then I saw Tee too so I walked over there to her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was going to the gym to relieve stress and then I saw Tee too so I walked over there to her.

"I'm kinda thinking you stalking me." I snook behind her

"Ouch bitch you scared me. Why the fuck would you do that." She said dropping the weights on her foot.
"Sorry but why we keep meeting like this i was going to tell you that I am going to Houston, Texas in 2 days and I—-"

" I need to go there too." She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Why"
"Cause my sister is apparently supposed to be down there. She ran away." She said picking back up the weights
" Well I am going down there for a totally different reason and where I am going children not allowed."

"Girl my sister could pass as 21 with a body and mouth that she got."

" Why she run away." I asked

"Because I don't know I just said maybe for some nigga but my other sister Ciara acting weird and shit so I'm on the fence." She explained
"Well I can give you a ride if u need one." I tried to be nice.

" I'll think about it what's your number."
CIARA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I know where summer is but she promised be too not tell Tee but even if she said I could tell Tee I probably wouldn't because I'm jealous or anything I just don't really like summer. She is just a spoiled brat and I know that's Tee favorite sister and Mommas favorite child. Since Summer wanna be grown and shit imma let her ass suffer but I wanna be there to see it myself too.

These chapters are short but I am just tryna stall y'all cause when everything play out it's gonna be good😌
VOTE AND COMMENT