-11-

YANA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"We was hungry so we stopped off at this cafe nearby to try something new them being from Tennessee and me being from Illinois we wanted to try different foods.
"Ou girl I feel boogie sitting in here ." Ciara said
"Howdy I'm gonna be ya guys waitress my name is Lin what can i get started for ya guys."
"And I thought we was country." Ciara said tapping Tee.
"I'll take a lemonade." And Tee and Ciara ordered sprite.
"Alright ladies I"ll be back with ya guys order."
"So we need to find out what strip club Summer is at and the strip club that my rapist works at. I sighed "isn't it such a coincidence that all three of us is missing someone in the same state." I said looking at our waiters ear hustling.
"And I don't even know the name of the strip club to start looking at." I sighed and the waitress came back with our drinks. We continued talking as she put the drinks down.
"Yeah but we need to find out what is the biggest club around here and also where exactly they are at." I sighed.
"The most hottest club joint round here is the Crazy Horse gentleman club." The waitress said shyly. " I wasn't tryna pry but I was just tryna help you guys out also Andrew Smith is the owner of it and big time kingpin so I wouldn't fuck with him." She said biting her bottom lip.
Me, Tee, and Ciara made eye contact.
"How do you know all of this information." Ciara asked
" Well my bestie works there. She's a stripper. I can offer y'all access and stuff." She replied.
"Ummm we are fine." Tee said getting up from the booth.
"No Tee." I said grabbing her arm " She might be useful to us."
"We don't need nobody else it's just us three. How do we know if she is not working for him. How do we even know if that's the right club that my sister is at." Tee explained
"Well I found who I was looking for which was Andrew he is my- he is my rapist." I said looking down.
"I thought it was about teamwork how are we—."
Ciara cut her off. "Tee we came together so we gone work together. We could help Yana first since we already a step closer in her case and then get that girl summer later maybe they at the same club we know she a hoe. I'm just saying." She rolled her eyes
"Fine and she ain't that girl she's your sister." Tee said bumping into Lin on her way out.
"Sorry she is a Bitch." Ciara said  following Tee to the car.
" I looked at Lin and asked her what is she good at."