-1-

YANA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Shidddd ain't nobody told me this flight was fina be this long my leg done went to sleep more times then my ass

"Attendant speaking  we will now be landing in good ole Nashville Tennessee home of country music in about 5 minutes please take a seat and buckle your seatbelt."

I swear this bitch has been on and off this damn speaker whewww I'm already regretting this shit

TEE POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Aye Tee." I turned around to see who called me
"It's me u remember." his stanky ass said
"Hell naw u got the wrong bitch ion know u nigga."
"Stop playing I was in yo pussy the other night."
"Aww naw nigga u a lie i ain't neva seen u a day in my life."
"Ight ight u right I just wanted a dollar do u got a dollar."
"Naw I ain't got no dollar for you."
"Mannnn fuck you that's why you a ugly ass broke bitch."

"Stupid nigga how the fuck am I broke when yo ass asking me for Money." I laughed so damn hard my stomach started hurting.

"u know what get tf outta my face"

He stuck his middle finger up and ran off
Ion know wtf is wrong with these crackheads but they needa go on somewhere.  I was going to my job at BNA (Nashville's airport) and  when I got in there we was busy as usual. My thing is white people been knew that this was the home of country music for years so why is they tryna come pile up here now. Just tryna take some shit over.

"Helloooo ma'am can you hear me." This white lady gone wave her funky hands in my face.
"Yesss the fuc— I mean yes."
"I was wondering if you can cut me a deal to get a renter car."
I looked at her like she was crazy. Which she is cause I ain't doing no deal. "You pay that 800 dollars a day cause that's doing too much I'm going to have to go back in the system and nah that is just too much can you hurry up we have other clients in line."
" I don't understand why they let them peoples have the front and center jobs y'all belong in the back."
I laughed " and I don't understand why they let poor white trash people like yourself think that y'all are privileged when in reality you just a nigga turn inside out. And if I am not mistaken you asking me for a deal if you so called ms. Big shot then 800 dollars is play money to you."
"I— I have never been disrespected In my whole life."She gasp, turned pink and walked her thin hair ass out with that cheap ass suitcase.

"Nexttttt." I shrugged.

VOTE AND COMMENT