-14-

YANA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Which car which car." Bre yelled as she ran fast as hell.
"The 2018 White Kia Optima." I yelled.
"Well unlock the car Bitch lets go." Bre yelled back. All I heard was everybody breathing heavy as hell.
"Yeah there they go get them." The Lightskin girl that got her ass beat yelled as she was holding her nose and the bouncer and security men started running up to us."
"I can't seem to find the keys." I yelled
"Bitch" everybody said
"Hurry up girl here they come they getting closer." Tee yelled while pulling on the door handle hard.
"Okay found them." I yelled excitedly
Boop
Boop
Boop
"All hell naw y'all hoes done busted out my tail lights." I yelled
"Naw lemme beat they ass." Tee yelled while Ciara and Lin was holding her back.
"Naw we fighting over this car. Y'all ain't fina come up here and tear my friend shit up y'all beef was with Bia, Britney, Ben whatever this girl name is." Tee yelled at them.
"Bitch my name Bre hoe get it straight cause I'll break yo ass in two. Y'all the ones that need my help."
"Bitch ion need yo help Yana ass do ion care for you to be honest." Tee snapped back
"Oh yeah really hoe." Bee stepped up.
"Yeah really I'll kill u." Tee stepped up
"Wassup then." Bre pulled out a pocket knife and charged at Tee
Everybody included the strippers and guards stopped arguing and got they phones out to record.
I reached to grab Tee but Lin stepped in between them and Bre stabbed Lin in her left shoulder.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh." Lin cried
Bre gasps and drops the knife "oh my god I didn't mean to stabbed u Lin pleaseeeee."
"Will y'all stop fucking recording and call the police what the actual fuck." Ciara yelled at the bystanding strippers.  "damn y'all so childish I can't fucking think shit honestly fuck it on even wanna continue the plan." I shook my head and went to get my car and pulled up and we put Lin in the car and drove to the hospital."

CIARA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
We were all sitting in the waiting room waiting for the results.
Ding.
My phone went off and I looked down to see who it was and it was a unknown number and I raised my eyebrows.
Unknown: damn that was crazy it's yo friend okay and y'all probably going viral but aye ma let me take you out sometime. Btw it's Mikey
Me: wait how tf u get my number 🤨
Unknown: u gave it to me goofy😂
Me: no tf I didn't. And you the goofy one cause I know what i did and I didn't give u my number u gave me yours dummy.
Unknown: aye watch yo mouth with yo sexy ass.
Me: u still didn't answer my question Mikey.
Unknown: i have my ways but didn't I tell u to call me daddy😏
Me: 😒bye
Unknown: wait girl I was just playing damn shawty.
Seen 2:34am
I turned my phone off and put my head back I ain't got time for that foolishness.
"Family and friends of Lin Chang." A doctor said
I popped my head up
"damn y'all so childish I can't fucking think shit honestly fuck it on even wanna continue the plan." I shook my head and went to get in my car and started it up.