-2-

YANA POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I stepped of the plane and when I walked in the first thing I heard was some damn whisky song. Ion really care for country music so I kept walking and I didn't know where the hell to go so I asked this girl.

"Umm yes where do I go to get out."

"Girl I know you see that damn exit sign big as day." She said with a attitude.

" Bitch if I saw it do you think I would've asked yo bum looking ass."

She waved me off. I looked at her name tag. Arshunti is her name okay Bitch.

I finally made it to my hotel and called my momma and daughter

I finally made it to my hotel and called my momma and daughter. After all that happened with those men and all. My momma was in denial but it wasn't for me it was for herself. I believed some shit close to what happened to me happened to her in her childhood days. She felt ashamed but I always think she hiding stuff from me and I am 20 something years old I am now older to understand.

Phone call
"Hi mommy" yasmine said with her sweet voice. She is the only person I will go soft for.

"Hey baby I missed you sooo much did you brush your teeth and take a bath."

"Nope." She laughed

" that's not funny the boogie bear monster gone come and get you."

"Noooooooo okay I'm going dang." As she ran off my mom was now talking on the phone."

"Yana I don't think this is a good idea. Think about my granddaughter, your child Yas. What would she think if her mom is arrested and put up in jail then what."

"Momma I just feel like you don't understand. What those men did to me is forever gonna be a scar on my life and the only way I will feel better is if I get my revenge isn't tha—"

I was cut off my her. "Look baby I just don't want you to do it the way I did it it will only cause more mental problems."

"What you mean momma."

" you know what never mind baby it's okay I will pray for you."

"Momma wait I can understand I am 23 I can take the truth." I explained

" sorry sweetie I gotta go." She said panicky

"Momma." I cried
See I know she hiding something it's my gut feeling. I cried myself to sleep.

VOTE AND COMMENT