What am i doing?

I got home from work and I started raiding my closet I couldn't figure out just what to wear. He said wear a swimsuit so I had to go through the collection of junk I had in my closet. I pulled out a white one piece that would look great with my light jean shorts. I grabbed some studded sandals and I let my long wavy hair out of its pony tail. I ran the brush trough my mop and I slapped some deodorant on and I seemed ready.. I started thinking to myself what if this is a bad idea and I shouldn't go? I don't know anyone and i don't know if anyone is gonna think I'm a dork? I wasn't really the coolest kid in school I mean I got straight A's followed the rules and never got in trouble.. I never drank underage or smoked I've never been to a party! This is crazy! So I started to head down the stairs and my mom looked at me and said "oh sweetie, your first party.. remember to keep your drink with you at all times and if you are going to have alcohol please call me.. I'll bring you home!" My mom is such a weirdo I love her but who does she think I am.. I guess they gave me a lot of space growing up because I never got in trouble but why do they assume that I'm some crazy party animal.. I hopped in the car and went down the road.. I stopped at a stop sign. And I used the Bluetooth on my phone to call my best friend Amira who was away at college In another state..
Phone convo with Amira
Amira: hey girly pie what's up?
Me: dude I'm going to a party it's a pool party and some guy I think he went to school with us?? Invited me while I was at work his name is Tezera he said? Or Tez I really don't know but this is fucking insane!

Amira : dude are you serious?? A party and TEZERA? You know his parties and the guys he threw them with were always super crazy parents never home DJ beer girls sex everywhere! Are you okay?
Me: well yeah I mean we're older now so I guess whatever I do is up to me now. But I just thought I would call you to let you know.. I miss you I really wish you were here with me to come with..
Amira : I know bunny but hey I come down next week to visit my parents hang in there and tell me everything don't skip a single detail you hear me?
Me: yeah I hear you loud and clear Ami❤️
*hangs up*
The phone call really must have taken up most of the drive because all of a sudden my GPS said arrive at your location in 1 mile. I pulled up and the house was enormous there were a few cars out in the front and I parked. I grabbed my phone and I immediate texted Tez
"I'm here out front" and waited for him to come out.