Hoops

** Hayes' morning**

I got out of my bed and took a shower.. fixed my hair up a little since she had said I looked like I was asleep still.. I went downstairs and I saw my mom in the kitchen "mornin baby sleep good?" She said with a smile on her face "yeah I guess I did" I replied to her "so who's the girl? Sky said there was a girl in your bed n yall we're makin kissy faces anyone serious?" She asked me I laughed and said "someone I knew from school and  I really hope so she's too good to lose" I smiled and I walked out the door to meet Tez for some basketball.. i saw Tez making a basket and he missed he yelled out " so Hayes ready to take this L or nah!?" He said.
Laughing I replied to him "if that's the way you're gonna okay play then I think you're going to take the L bro cause you fuckin suck" we started playing and he asked me about Janet.. "so you hittin that or what?" He said
"Janet? Well once but I think she's more than that she's cool" i said
Tez looked at me and said "bro don't be catching them feelings bro that's dangerous shit before you know it you're planning some wedding type shit. In the hills and wine tasting shit.."
"She's different though man like she cares about me me.. not top Grier me.." I replied
"Bro everyone's always the same sooner or later the fame gin get in the way.."
my phone buzzed and it was a text from Janet "💊👌🏼" I didn't even know how to respond she wouldn't let me pay for it even though I knew it was basically my job to do so.. I figured something out and replied "okay you sure you don't want me to pay for it it's okay?"

"There you go already hooked on the messages and waiting for the response bro.. dangerous waters my man just be careful.." Tez said to me

I shook my head and said "so we gonna ball up for what I'm ready to kick ass"
And we continued to play our game..