Round two?

I have no clue what was wrong with me but I was antsy  and uneasy and i felt like I just needed to see Hayes.. with no second thought I called him and asked him if he was home.. "hey yeah I'm home my parents are still out at the horse race with skylynn what's up?" He responded to me "I'm coming over" I said quickly.. "that's cool I'll see you in a bit"
Going forward to when I got to his house my heart was racing like if I had drank too much Red Bull or something . I knocked on his door and I heard him making his way to the door "ah fuck!" I heard a bit muffled on the other side of the door. Hayes then continued to open the door for me and said "skylynn seriously needs to take her gardening things to the shed" he said to me. I looked him in the eyes and placed my hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him inside the door.. he shut the door and locked it and looked a bit confused "what's going on?" He asked "nothing" I then responded and hopped up on my toes to kiss him he bent over a bit since he was much taller than me to wrap his arms around me. I grabbed him by his shirt and walked him to the couch and sat him down. I hopped up on to him still kissing each other I sat down and placed my hands comfortably around his neck. He removed his shirt and threw it behind him not realizing it fell into a dogs water bowl.. he stood up and my legs were wrapped around him and he laid me down on the couch putting his hand under my shirt and under my lace bra. He looked at me and asked me "is this why you came over?" He laughed I smiled back at him and said "maybe" and pulled him back into me. He took my shirt off and kissed the middle of my chest..slowly kissing down my stomach down to the belt line on my pants.. unbuttoning them he lifted my hips a bit to slide my pants off. Not sure if he was able to wait anymore he didn't even bother to take his sweat pants (that looked great by the way this man has an asssss on him) as I'm thinking about how great he looked in adidas sweat pants I realized that I was day dreaming and was brought back to focus by him pushing in to me.. I don't know how to explain the feeling other than it was so good I never wanted it to end.. his phone started to ring and he said "fuck are you serious mother she would call me right now" he declined the phone call and we continued to have sex until she called another 4 times.. then his step dad johnnie called 3 times.. he laughed and said "I'm not answering that turn around" he turned me around and told me to hop up on my knees and put my face down into the couch.. this position had my soul leaving my body I couldn't handle the feeling I reached back and gripped his wrist and then gripped a blanked that was on the couch.. he got slower and deeper into me and I knew that it had come to an end he pulled out of me and turned me back around to kiss me and kiss my chest and stomach agains. He looked out the window and saw his mom and step dad pull into the yard.. "oh shut their home come on" he grabbed all the clothes and I ran up to his room naked of course and he started laughing. He closed his door and he said "that's crazy I probably should have answered those calls" probably I said back to him "that was a great surprise though you should come over a lot more." He said to me kissing the back of my neck as I got dressed.. his mom yelled up to the room "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER!!"  "Yeah I'm in trouble I'll be right back" he said to me and went down to see his mom I sat on his bed and laid my head down and waited for him to come back..