When my heart hit the floor

My phone buzzed and it was Tez.
"Be right out" his text said.. I waited and I saw him coming down the drive way and he hugged me and said "hey cashier girl! Glad you could make it what's your name I didn't really ask" it's Janet i said.. wooo JJ in this bihhh he said seemed like he had already been drinking a bit.. he walked me to the back and I saw a few guys playing basket ball one had his shirt off and I just looked down.. "hey guys! This is JJ well Janet I met her at the store today when I got the cups so I invited her" he introduced me..
A girl with curly blond hair came to me and said "hey I'm Leslie I'm with Jackson over there but I'll tell you know every other guy here is single and desperately needing love" she laughed.. that's Steven Chaz and Cameron.. I looked and smiled at them noticing she forgot to introduce one guy I looked down at his feet because he was in the middle of dunking the ball into the basket and his feet hit the floor I traveled up his body his shirt was off and he was sweating the light was reflecting off of his body it was so toned and muscular he flipped his hair a bit out of his face kind of to readjust it. "Oh and that's Hayes" my heart immediately dropped to my ass.. he smiled "sup im Hayes" he said smiling he was looking at me in the eyes and it seemed like he got lost for a bit.. I looked down and smiled and said "I'm Janet it's nice to meet you" all that I could think of in my head was HAYES FUCKING GRIER?! the football guy the hot vine guy? He looks even better as a high school graduate than he did on the football field. I am so glad I came to this party. "Come on let's go to the back and start this shit" he said leading us to the back where the music and pool were.. still in shock I couldn't help but to asked Leslie "his name is Hayes right?" I asked "yeah it's Hayes the most desired out of the guys I guess you could say but he's almost 99% never interested in anyone, dosnt mean you can't try tho you never know" I looked down and smiled at my feet.. "I guess so" I said back to her..