The ride to the movies

Hayes pulled me out of the house so quick he seemed so embarrassed by his family, they seemed so nice and calm I'd love to be apart of their Circle and to have a "family" that was so involved with one another. "Sorry about that.. they're just so crazy about me finding someone" he said to me with a smile. He opened up the door of his Jeep for me and I climbed in and put on my seat belt.
Hayes hopped into his car and we headed off to the movies.. "so I think your family is great.."
You said to him.. he looked at you for a quick second and said "they're amazing super involved and I wouldn't trade them for anything else in the world."  You smiled at him just falling more for him since he loved his family so much. "I really wish my mom was like that I feel like she's judging me more than motivating me half the time." You said to him .. he gave a crooked smile and put his hand on your lap.. "I'll always motivate you I'll never put you down"
You thanked him and gave him a shy smile..
you both arrived at the movies and you noticed it was a drive in he parked his car in the back row and turned off the engine.
You noticed him looking at you and looked down with a smile. "What?"  You asked him
still looking down he said "nothin you're just beautiful I don't know how I was able
To have someone like you just feelin lucky"
You laughed a bit and you say to him "you're Hayes Grier your hot and you could have anyone in the world and you chose me.
So I think I'm the lucky one here."
"You really think I'm hot?" He replied

"The sexiest even sexier in bed too" you said while laughing.

He leaned over and you leaned back into him and you kissed him and smiled..

"Back seat?" He asked you
"Let's go" you responded to him

Both now in the back seat shared such an amazing time together and a night you'll remember for a very long time