Serious Talk..

The night fell. I was wrapped up in Hayes' arms and somehow we lost track of everything and just started talking.. "you know what.." he said.. "I've held off on doing this kind of stuff like finding someone to share my life with and you know obviously have sex with.." I looked in his eyes and asked why.. "I'm always afraid of people just being with me because of who I am and what they've seen on tv or vine or shit like that.." he looked at me and smiled.. I smiled back at him and told him that I don't care about his name or fame or his work.. I care about him and who he is as a person.. "I can tell you're different I don't know what it is but when I saw you today I just fell hard and when you know you just.. know." He leaned in to kiss me and we started to kiss each other slowly he placed his hands on my cheeks and got a bit more intense.. his tongue entered my mouth and chills went down my spine. The kissing continued and my phone started to ring. I took a glance and it was my mom.. "shit it's my mom... hello? Mom? No yeah I know I'm staying at a friends house it just got a little too late.. love you too.. bye"
Hayes smiled at me "a friend?" He said
"Well you havnt made anything clear.. mr Grier.."
"Let's take it easy go on a few dates I'll take you on my bikes and if you still want this then we'll take it farther.." he said while looking me in the eyes
His eyes were so blue and dreamy I just couldn't believe what happened this night😫