The hay bales.

I had just got off of work and I laid in my bed for a while just thinking about how the summer had been so far.. my thoughts ran through graduation and deciding not to go to college and get a job.. sometimes I wonder what if I had gone would my life be different.. in fact I know It would have been different If I'd even gotten a job at another store i would have never met Tez and never would have met Hayes and his friends... this is some stuff you see in movies where you meet your crush somehow I mean come on Hayes Grier 5.5M followers on Instagram got famous on vine with his brother Nash.. it's crazy those things just don't happen here in North Carolina.. my phone buzzed and it was another text from Hayes "come to the farm meet me at the hay bales" I stared at my phone with a smile and another bubble appeared "if you're not busy sorry and please" I actually let out a laugh because he seemed so nervous even over a text.. I walked over to my closet and took a grabbed my Carolina Panthers sweater and grabbed my boots it was a bit cold outside and the last thing I needed was to be freezing when I'm trying to play cool.. my mom was already asleep at this time so leaving the house was no problem.. I quietly opened up the side door and walked out to my car.. the drive was so quick giving there was no cars on the road and no one out this late so getting there was fairly quick.. I parked my car and I looked up and realized that he had not even told me where these hay bales were even located I'm saying this because his farm is huge! I made a FaceTime call and he answered "hey! Damn you look good"
Thanks I responded
"But you left out one detail where even are the hay bales Hayes" I asked
"You're so right I'll come out there"  he hung up and I waited about 3 minutes for him to come by he was riding his little pit bike.. it's like a dirt bike for the size of a 5 year old.. he got off the bike and said so "you can ride back with me on my normal sized bike or we can take a walk." I smiled at him and said "let's take a walk" we started walking and talked for a few minutes it was a long passage to the hay bales at the end of the farm he was telling me about the farm and how he enjoys the outdoors.. that the simple life is so much easier than having social media follow you.. I saw the hay bales getting a lot closer and I smiled. I looked him in the eye and said "race you!!!" And took off running..
I made it to the bale of hay and i attempted to jump on them but he quickly pulled me off and said that he won the race. Both out of breath we couldn't stop laughing. "Man I'm so out of shape" he said "still whooped you tho" he laughed
I looked at him " I think I won but then you cheated" he looked me in the eye and pulled me in close the laughter became silent and the moment we shared became a little more serious. He looked me in the eyes and pulled me in to kiss me.. his lips were so soft I never wanted to pull away.. lost in him we talked for hours on those hay bales and each story he told me i fell even harder for him.. this was meant to be in my eyes..