The picture on Social Media

This part is all Hayes' point of view*

   The whole night I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep.. I grabbed my phone and hopped on to Instagram, I scrolled for a few seconds and I saw a picture that Tez had posted about the party. There was a few pictures on the post I stopped on one because it was an off guard photo of Janet in her bathing suit fixing it up when she got out of the hot tub.. I couldn't stop staring at it so I screen shotted the post and kept staring. For a second I caught myself staring so hard at this picture that I actually felt like I was getting turned on by it.. I closed the photo and I went straight to the phone to dial Janets number.. " it's 3 am why am I calling her over a picture? What am I even going to say?"

Janet ; hello?
Hayes: shit uh hey Janet um sorry I'm just having a hard time sleeping..

Janet: that's okay I was up anyways what's up anything on your mind?

Hayes: honestly yeah you are a lot.. I don't know if I'm bein honest or disrespectful but Tez made a post about the party and you're in one of the picture getting out of the jacuzzi and I just can't stop looking at it.

Janet: hmmmm staring at me in a bikini is keepin you up at night?

Hayes: yeah it kind of is is that weird?

Janet: no it's not weird it's kind of cute soo? What else does that picture make you do?

That made me so nervous I didn't know how to feel I was exited I was turned on and kind of getting hard so I just let it out..

Hayes: come over I'll show you..

Janet: okay I'll head over.. and then you can show me everything.
Hayes: well alright then I'll be waiting for you

I hung up the phone and instantly got nervous I took a deep breath "hooooollly shit what did I just do" being the guy that everyone liked in school girls all over me.. I never took the chances that I had I never felt ready so I don't know how I'm going to be or do at that.. I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin maybe she'll think it's nice?
I got myself together and I waited for Janet to come over...