Facetime Me!

I got out of the shower dried off and brushed my hair. Picked out some pretty cool PJs just so I wouldn't look so boring. My phone buzzed and it was a message from Hayes that said "FaceTime me!" I threw myself onto my bed and hit call.. it made that little ring noise and he answered my call.. "I think you're beautiful.. you're cool.. and I think I like you.." he blurted out with his sexy freaking North Carolina accent.. I opened my eyes wide and accidentally hung up..
SHIT! damn it he's gonna think I'm weirded out fuck! But wait did he really say he thinks he likes me!? Awww how cute.. oh yeah! Call him back.. I called him back and he answered again " im sorry was that too much all at once?" He said. "No sorry I accidentally hung up good thing tho cause I kind of had a freak out in the meantime" I said while I was laughing.

Hayes: I know I just met you officially but even at school I saw you like with your friends and that you were the only one who really didn't hover me..

Janet: well you're a guy and that's about it.. yeah your hot but you're still a guy..

Hayes: i really want to get to get to know you I just wanted to be honest.. you caught my eye especially tonight..

Janet: yeah I'd like that I mean why don't you come over on Wednesday I'm off that day so we could hang out if you want.

Hayes: yeah that's cool just let me know

Janet: i will I'm gonna head to bed I'll text you tomorrow?

You could hear tez in the back making fun of him yelling " HAYES G DO YOU LOVE ME ARE YOU RIDING!!!"
He got up quick and walked inside  "yeah I'll text you tomorrow" he said laughing "goodnight Janet"

Janet : (laughing) good night HAYES G!
I hung up the phone and plugged it up.. laid down and went to sleep waiting for morning to come..