Game Time part 1

I got to Hayes house once again and I texted him to let him to look out of his window.. "hey sexy order something?" He smiled at me so quick it just looked so hot I bit my lip because I just couldn't control my feelings.. he stuck his head back into the window and came down to open the door. "Hey" he said looking at me with a small smile.. he looked so nervous something about him made me feel like he'd never done this before..
We went up to his room and we both sat on his bed talking he was telling me about his dogs and dirt bikes..he put his hand on my lap and he looked me in the eyes and leaned in slow.. I freaked out inside because again it's HAYES FUCKING GRIER! And he kissed me he laughed and it had a little squeak to it it was so cute.. it was like we both knew what we wanted from each other.. he leaned back in and we kissed again but this time it was. A full out make out session. He kissed my neck then back to my lips and his hands moved lower down to my butt.. his door knob started to twist and the door quickly swung open. "HAYES does mom know you got a girl in here?" It was his little sister skylynn "well I'm grown now and when you're grown sky you can do things you want.." he said to his sister "okay then no locking doors in the house.." she said and she closed the door again and she walked off..
he looked at me laughing "I'm sorry my sister is a character" he said
"No it's okay she seems really cute"
He smiled at me and stood me up he walked backwards to lock the door.. "no locking doors Hayes stop breaking rules." I said sarcastically he smiled and leaned in to kiss me and whispered on my lips "I've never been good at following rules" with that sentence my body got chills and goosebumps arose all over me he put his hands on my waist and we continued where we left off he pushed me back to sit on the bed and he suddenly moved his hands to my neck.. he gripped my neck as if he were going to choke me with both hands but he gripped it so softly that it made me even more turned on by him.. kissing me white his hands on my neck I put my hands on his belt line and started to un button his pants.. I got the button off and I had felt what would soon take the virginity I had kept solid for so long...