What if Kion became Evil? Alternate Ending

So it has come to my attention that people didn't like the ending of the previous episode, not because it was sad, but because of Azaad. Listen if you payed attention (like you should) kion wanted Fuli to find someone else, he did not want her to live her life miserable. Alright, just pay attention, i'm too tired to deal with this. 

Universe-Earth URNFF-923798

Fuli was begging Kion to grab her paw, he wanted to but after everything, he knows she deserves better, but another part of him told him to grab her paw, and he did. Fuli eventually found a way to cure Kion completely. Kion was reunited with his family. But as for Kovu, since the plan with him to get close to kiara never happened, he ran off plotting his revenge on kion.

Kiara would try to turn Kovu back but he would just keep on trying to Kill kion. kion and fuli were able to have cubs. But kion feared for their lives, mainly because Kovu was able to make his own small army and attack the pridelands. Kiara tried to talk him out of it, but instead he stayed evil, she gave him a scar and just lashed out with her strength and her emotions, kovu felt guilty and ran off, never to be seen again.

Kiara would find a king but she still felt sad about kovu. Kion and fuli lived a happy life together. their cubs would also eventually find mates and have cubs of their own one day. kion was thankful that every day he would get to wake up with the girl he loved every day next to him. kion was happy.

I have a question, do any of you guys have a significant other that is aware of what you do here on wattpad (I.E write or read Lg fan fiction). But do you guys even have an SO in general.