What if: The Night Pride learned about heroes of other worlds Part

Finally this trash story is done so we can get to the good stuff. And Remember I will accept almost any scenario(almost, we have to keep it Y7). You can say what if kion had venom and I would write it but if you suggest anything that makes me want to tear up my computer, get out(jokes are a thing here) I didnt post because I was Focused on my channel But YouTube blocked one of my best videos so click the external link to check it out so here is the rushed finale of this 4 part story.

Peter and the rest of the former lion guard walked up to pride rock to see kraven making his way up so he could extract the energy. Spidey jumped at kraven but he knocked him down but peter wasn't going down without a fight. He swung back at kraven then gave him a green energy blast. Then kraven realized that he didnt need the asteroid from pride rock he just needed spider man to hit him a few times with his energy blast. So peter foolishly threw them at kraven. But him throwing the blasts at kraven wouldn't be enough so he decided to charge a device he wanted to use for a long time. each time peter threw the blasts at him it charged up eventually at 100%. Then Kraven grabbed peter by the throat and took peters powers, all of it. Then he threw peter at a tree and normally that would be nothing but without his strength it was painful.

Peter tried to get up and the lion guard and night pried attempted to stop him but kraven easily overpowered them. Meanwhile peter had a severe back injury from him hitting against the tree. But he focused and used all of his nerd strength and got back up. Then he grabbed a stick and hit kraven's battery pack giving Peter/Spidey his powers back.

Peter then beat up kraven and managed to send him back to his dimensions

Bunga: THAT WAS UN-BUNGA-LIVABLE

Rani: That was impressive

Kion: and you did it without the roar

Peter: I wont need a flashlight ever again

Kion: hey so you are an expert on science, is it, so can you explain how my roar is possible.

Peter: well when the weird rock crashed here it sent off an energy blast allowing you guys to live longer and you ancestors specifically absorbed and extra amount and yeah

Fuli: then why cant he release energy and you can

Peter; probably because our DNA is different, I cant roar so i cant use it and also my contact was direct

Kion: yeah, wait MY DAD

Kion ran to find his dad moments away from death, everyone watched as the king passed on. But peter knew his responsibility and he walked up to simba, and focused his energy on simba at the same time draining peters energy making him tired. Then peter collapsed then simba woke up, alive and well. Then everyone turned their attention to Peter who stood up and was glowing green then the light faded and it revealed his new suit (shown above). Turns out the energy peter has is life energy. He could use it to heal others. Peter said goodbye as he went back to his universe wondering whats next for him.

I just now figured out what to do now with this version of peter Parker. He is going on a spider verse adventure. but not in this book.

Also I when the race for tuliza episode was on you-tube and people were having a ship war i was sitting there eating popcorn because i was on both sides LOL. So im not 100% on a side. Here is the ships i like/interested by

Kionxfuli (how original of me to like this right)

Kionxrani(i was starring at their eye contact to see if they liked each other, then they did become a couple so i screamed I KNEW It)

KionxTiffu (pls dont sue me, but this one does interest me)

Cool which ones do you hat, which ones do you like let me know in the comments below i wont read them

Next Scenario: What if scar beat the lion guard written by someone better than me