The Lion King Canon Timeline

Alright, here is the canonical timeline for the Lion king and The Lion Guard

Approximately 4.4 Billion years ago, the Planet earth was formed. It would take a long time before the volcanic state of the Planet would calm down and be suitable for Life.

After a few setbacks and cosmic events, the Planet was able to form Life. Most of the life developed self-awareness and intelligence with only a select amount of bugs and fish staying in their natural non self-aware form. Humans never existed and most of the animals developed an average lifespan of 75-85 years.

At an unknown point in time, before the birth of simba, a group of Lions found a place called the Pridelands. They took control over the land but allowed everyone to live in peace as long as everyone follows "the circle of life".

At an unknown point in time, a Special land were all 4 habitats meet was discovered. At the center of the land was a tree which had some special energy emitting from it. Although no one knows why it has it, some possibilities why is from cosmic radiation or an asteroid that crashed there during the formation of the earth gave the tree its healing properties. The group of Lions That discovered the land decided to let this land be a place of healing and named this the tree of life.

At an unknown point in the future, a Lion named Askari visited the tree of life. he discovered a special ability he could do called the Roar of the Elders. He returned to the pridelands and formed the First Lion guard.

For years the Lion Guard Protected the Pridelands and the circle of life.

Approximately 23 years before the Birth of Simba, A lion cub named Mufassa was born, his parents were Ahadi and Uru who were 28 at the time. 

A year later another Lion cub was born, his name was Taka

Mufassa and Taka were best friends and brothers. As they grew up, they would stand by each other's side.

Taka would eventually discover he has the Roar of the Elders and form a new lion guard while Mufassa trains to be King

A while later, Ahadi and Uru got into an argument. Taka and Mufassa watched in fears as their argument only got worse. Ahadi Hits Uru and Accidentally Kills her.