What if Kiara and Kovu ran away?

To keep you waiting on whats going to happen next in Episode 11. Here is a new what If

If anyone ever asked for an example of what soulmates should look like, turn no further than Kiara and Kovu. In your universe the two of them learned what it meant to be one, and managed to unite the outlanders and Pridelanders, effectively ending the war. However in this world Kiara was still bitter for what her father did, and made a decision that changed the course of history.

Universe: Earth URNFF-923616

Timeline Split: The Lion King 2

Kovu Suggested to Kiara to Run away. Kiara thought about this for a while and made up her mind.

"alright, lets go"said Kiara

And with that the couple ran off. Kiara took one last look at her home before leaving, she didn't care where they went as log as she was with Kovu.

Back in the pridelands things weren't pretty. Zira and simba's pride fought hard, but without the Lion Guard they barley stood a chance. As of now the lion Guard were halfway home so there was no chance they would make it in time.But eventually both sides knew they wouldn't win. So both went home, but that didn't mean that some were hurt. Especially Nala, she would live, but she was badly injured. 

10 Years Later

The battle that started 10 years ago sparked a war between the pridelands and the Out-lands. Kion was allowed to stay at the tree of Life even though he is now supposed to be king of the pridelands because Kiara Left.

Each battle got worse. kion would have to constantly visit, so he barley got time with Rani. But there was a time where they didn't need kion's Help, so he was able to have a cub. Specifically a little girl Named Nya (As of now is 2 years old, yes they have human lifespans)

But the next battle was worse. Zira gave everything she got, and Not even Kion's Roar could not help. eventually Zira took over the Pridelands. Simba and the remainder of his pride evacuated, but Zira captured Kion.

Simba's pride were allowed to stay at the tree of life, everyone lost, but mostly Simba and Nala. they lost their children. They believe that Kion wouldn't Live much longer. Rani would be without a mate and Nya would have to grow up without a father. So Simba organized a plan to get the pridelands back. but he needed to find Kiara.

Simba, Nala, Rani and Nya went to fine kiara. Ever since kion Got captured, she has been protective of Nya, so she would ave her by her side at all times. The search lasted a few days untill they came across a jungle, and found her. but kiara Noticed simba approaching first.

"who are you" asked Kiara

"Kiara, is it you" said simba

"Dad" 

"Its me"

"You shouldn't be here"

"And you should have been at home"

"and give me one reason why I should have stayed there"

"Zira took over"

"well thats not my problem"

"It is, being queen-"

"I don't care anymore, i just want to stay with kovu"

"Kovu is a traitor"

"HE LOVES ME"

"HEW DO YOU KNOW"

Just then a small cub walked up to Kiara. "Mom, whats going on" The cub asked

'Nothing dear" said kiara then she looked at her father "I have a family now, so just leave me"

"But what about Kion' said rani

"what about him, and who are you"

"He got captured by Zira,and I'm Rani, his mate, this is our daughter, Nya"

Kiara felt bad a little. but Her father wouldn't accept that Kovu is not a traitor, she knows Kion would live.

"I have a Life here now, so just leave me alone" said Kiara before Leaving

TBH someone suggested a plot similar to this where Zira takes over while the lion guard was away or something. and to be clear, I already was writing this episode before he said that, so beat you to it.