What if Fuli was jealous of Rani?

(Inhales) Its the season finale, you can do this, you can do this, you can do this. Alright this is going to be a double scenario Finale. I might make a season 2 but for now lets do this 

King Kion and Queen Rani, in your universe the two fell in love and became King and Queen of the Tree of Life. Everyone was happy to see the two together, and supported them fully. However in this universe, someone was jealous of Rani, thinking that she took away Kion from her. At the same time a ghost from Simba's past finally returns home.

Universe: Earth URNFF- 923555

Kopa stood there at the border of the outlands, It had been around sixteen years since had been in the pridelands. Taking a deep breath, he started to walk towards Pride Rock. As he arrived at pride rock, he noticed four lions standing on the edge, and he recognized 2 of them, it was his parents. He walked up Pride Rock, and decided to talk to his parents after so many years

"mom...dad' said Kopa as his parents,Simba and Nala, turned around to see who was there

"Who are you" asked Simba

"Its me, your son" 

After Kopa said those 4 words, Immediately Simba and Nala knew who was standing before them, their long lost son

"Kopa" said Nala"is it really you"Her face was bursting with sad joy.

"Yes mom, i'm home,"said Kopa, on the verge of tears.

With tears of joy and their eyes, simba and nala ran over to hug Kopa, their son that they thought was dead was finally home.

"we thought you were dead" said simba

"yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily"

"Um who is this" asked kiara

"Kiara, meet your brother kopa" said nala

"Brother?"

"I remember you kiara, you were very small when I saw you"

"Dad, whats going on"

"Alright let me explain,..Kopa was our first born son, he was originally supposed to be king, but a week after you were born, Zira happened, she didn't like the fact that I had an heir, so she decided to take him out"

"But clearly she didnt, I went unconscious for a while, when I woke up, I realized what happened, and I thought In order to keep everyone safe, I had to Run away" said kopa

" so, is he going to-"

"Nah, you can be queen, besides I have my own Idea on how I want to live my life"

"I cant believe you are back" said simba" You missed a lot"

"yeah I know,But....where's Vitani"

Lion Guard Lair

Vitani was walking around the lair, reflecting on her life, she went from Zira's most fierce killer, to possessing the roar of the elders. As she walked though the lair, she was a painting of the birth of kopa, she smiled at the memory, but was also sad. She decided she needed alone time and there was no threat in the pridelands. So she decided to give her team the day off. She sat down, regretting what Zira did to her best friend, she wished she could go back and tell him the thing she meant to tell him on the day of his death.

"hello" a voice called

"who is there" said vitani as she got into an attack position

Then Kopa walked in, and to his shock, Vitani was standing right in front of him.

"Vitani"

"how do you know my name"

"Dont you remember, its me'

"no" said Vitani tearing up" No I saw him, he was dead, he's gone"

"Im not, Im right here"

She ran to hug Kopa, as she cried on his shoulder, Kopa was happy to be reunited with her, then he remembered what he wanted to say to her, it was the same thing he was going to tell her on the day he supposedly died.

'Um.. vitani, the day that I 'died' I wanted to tell you something"

"I wanted to tell you something also"

"what did you want to tell me"

"that........I love you"

Kopa was speechless, she loved him.

"I.....I love you to, In fact this was what I was going to tell you"

For Vitani, this was the best day of her life, her best friend returns, and he Loves her back. She decided to go in for another hug.

"I cant believe it,.......after all this time"

"you were what kept me going, I left to keep you safe, when I was away, you were all I thought about, when a lioness wanted to be with me, I always said no, because you are the only lioness that I wanted to be with"

"I love you Kopa"

"I love you too, come on lets go for a walk"

Vitani spent most of their walk catching up with each other and reflected on their time as cubs

"So I have a little brother"

"yeah, he Is the King of the Tree of Life"

"the tree of what"

"the tree of life is a place for healing and sanctuary, your brother fell in love with the queen there"

"I want to meet this 'king'"

"well he is visiting in a few days"

" he Is probably lucky to be with a queen"

The Tree Of life

It was night time and rani decided to take a break from patrolling, so she decided to go to a river and think. But then out of nowhere, she was pinned down.

'Aug, get off"

"hello there beautiful" said Kion

"Kion, what are you doing"

"I wanted to spend time with my queen"

" well thats very thoughtful" said rani as she leaned against his shoulder

"I cant wait for you to see the pridelands"

"Is it beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you Rani"

"Aww, thanks"

Meanwhile Fuli was watching from a distance, although she never said It, she has had a crush on kion for a while. She though Kion felt the same way because of his behavior in the past, but now clearly he Loves rani Because he does KIONXFULI FANS STOP BEING SORE LOSERS

But little does she know that Azaad likes her. he figures on their trip to the pridelands, he would spend as much time as possible with her, and eventually tell her his feelings for her.

Big shout out to Nicorozner1 for helping to make a few edits for parts 1 and 2. Also there is this guy on YouTube who wants to talk to me, so i did chat with him and he started saying weird stuff and I asked him whats going on and he said no joke,"I will tell you briefly I told you that I am working on the lion for season 4 and 5 of the lions guard and in 2020 when I finish the script I will look for you to help me with the animation explain to me" this guy is crazy to think i'm an animator, I'm a 13 year old hormonal teenager who writes fan fiction and makes videos on YouTube, None of that screams show developer. But I f you want to see the whole thing click the external link it will take you to one of my videos, if you scroll down into the comments, you will see a thread with the user jouse vasquez, thats the one.