Update

Alright, i will give details on season 2.

So I have an Idea what to do for the season 2 finale but its still in pre-production

But i want to do something special, I want to do what-ifs for YOUR stories, yeah. Send me your own fan fics and i will see if I can find a what if. it has to be your own, i dont want to get in trouble if i use someone you suggested without their permission, so yeah.

Another thing, not all suggestions or what if's make it into the final version, for example what i wanted to do for season 2 or 3 was I show what ifs for the main Lion Guard/ion king characters (I.E simba, Kion, fuli, kovu etc) and have some tragic events happen to them (mostly stories where for example what if Kopa found out what bad things vitani did in her past and rejects her but by the time he goes to apologize its too late) and at the end with the character development taken care of, venom (from MARVEL) would take over them and turn into villains. Then some bad guy would go across the multiverse recruiting them and have them attack spider man from episode 1-4. but this would barley make sense and would be too complex and I am lazy.

Also I wont be posting the season finale for a while because 

1:its a looooooooong story

2:I'm stressed that YouTube and the whole COPPA situation wont kill me, seriously i'm walking on thin ice here

But i will still be here on the platform every day. Also I'm in a good mood because I like this song Unbreakable (carpark North) and I found the full Japanese version (feat D-51) so now I have all 5 versions of the song (Korean, German, Portuguese, English, and Japanese Version), I have a problem

But I also have a Q/a book so check it out and ask me stuff, get to know me.