Bakusquad

Denki POV

We're all in the common room about to watch a movie, me Shinsou and Mina are sitting on the couch, Bakugou and Kirishima are sitting on the loveseat, and Sero is sitting on one of the little ottomans.

"What do you wanna watch?" Mina asks scrolling through Netflix, "'A Silent Voice'." Kiri says "NO IM GONNA CRY!" I yell "it's ok." Shinsou reassures me "ok fine." I say "ok 'A Silent Voice' it is." Mina says "but before that......" she starts.

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" She asks me and Shinsou. We both blush and look at each other.

"yeah I guess so." Shinsou says and puts his arm around me. Mina squeals. "Alright just don't tell anyone. Especially not my dads!" Shinsou says "why?!" Bakugou asks "Dad (Aizawa) would not like me dating and Papa (Mic) would be so exited he would burst our eardrums." He says and I chuckle "sounds pretty accurate." Sero says "ok ok let's watch the movie now!" Mina says and clicks on it.

Time skip. After the movie.

Shinsou POV

When the movie ended Mina, was crying into the side of the couch, Sero into his hands, Kirishima into Bakugous collar, and Denki into my shirt.  I gently rub his back, "it's ok, it was just a movie." I say

⚠️spoilers⚠️

"it's not ok! He almost died and she tried to kill herself!" He says "shhhh" I say trying to calm him down.

He quietly weeps into my chest until eventually he falls asleep. I look over to see that Kirishima had fallen asleep too Bakugou laid down and pulled out his phone. "Mina can you get us blankets?" I asked her "sure" she says wiping her eyes.

She walks into her dorm and comes back out with two blankets. "Thank you." I say as she hands me the blanket. "You're welcome." She says walking back to her dorm with Sero.

I put the blanket on me and Denki and kiss his forehead before falling asleep myself.

Time skip

Denki POV

I wake up on the couch in the common room next to Shinsou, I must've fallen asleep after the movie. I got up, put the blanket back on Shinsou,and kissed his cheek before heading into the kitchen.

When I got there Iida was talking to Ochaco and the rest of the Bakusquad was fighting over something. I walk over to Uraraka "how are doing?" I ask referring to her sickness "I'm ok.." she says quietly " you're staying strong, good job!" I say hugging her "thank you." She says and starts coughing.

I turn around "hey!" I say to Tsu as Mina brings Uraraka to the bathroom. "Is she okay?" Tsu asks "yeah she's just a little sick." I say " she's been 'sick' for a week. And she's still going to school. What's really going on?" Tsu asks. "Nothing! Really! You know how she is she doesn't give up easily! She still wants to go to school!" I say defensively "why am I the only one who can't know what's going on?!" Tsu yells running out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Tsu." I whisper as she runs out.

Hey! I'll be updating 'petals' soon, and I'll be starting 'opposites attract' which is a kiribaku book. Anyways I gotta go see you next time!

Ciao~