Nightmares Pt. 2

Kami POV

"Yaoyorozu, truth or dare?" Jirou asks Momo who was sitting across the room from her.

"Dare," the big haired girl replies smiling.

"Kiss me," the purple haired girl says without hesitation.

Yaoyorozu hesitates for a moment before getting up and kissing her softly making (almost) the whole room cheer.

"Shinsou, truth or dare?" She asks sitting back down on the ottoman.

"Truth."Shinsou says.

"What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?" Yaoyorozu asks.

Shinsou freezes up and starts breathing heavily. "Shinsou?" Ochako asks.

"Hunny? Are you okay?" I ask grabbing his arm gently.

He slightly shakes his head barely being able to move.

I grab him and take him up to his room leaving the rest of the class behind.

"Breath, hunny, breath," I say rubbing his arm.

After about 15 minutes he calms down and starts breathing normally.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently grabbing his hand and rubbing his knuckles.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He says quietly.

I know if he wants to he'll talk about it so I don't say anything.

"I love you," I say turning to him.

"I love you, too." He says stuffing his head in my chest.

I hear small weeps as my shirt becomes wet from his tears. I kiss the top of his head. He shoots his head up and kisses me. I kiss him back softly playing with his hair.

When we pull apart I smile and say "Make that,five." Making him chuckle. Oh my all might he's hot.

Hey!!! I hope you liked this chapter! sorry it's really short. Anyways I gotta go! See you next time!

Ciao~

Young Love (shinkami)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें