"Can you play me a song?"

Shinsou POV

We walked back to the dorms, Ophelia in Kaminari's arms. She had also gotten food on her from stepping on my chest.

When we got to my dorm I took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and some skinny jeans since I had off the rest of the day.

I walk out of my dorm to see Kami in a hoodie that was a little too big for him, a choker, and shorts.

We walked into his dorm to give Ophelia a bath. She didn't like it very much.

While we were giving her a bath she jumped out soaking both of us.

"I'm going to have to change for the third time today Ophelia!" I yell putting her back in the tub.

After we were done we changed before sitting on my bed.

"Can you play me a song?" Kami suddenly asks.

"Sure," I say walking over to my keyboard.

I start to play 'Take Me To Church' by Hozier. (At top)

As I play I feel Denki put his arms around me from behind and put his chin on my head.

After I'm done I stand up and turn around hugging him.

"Thank you," I say.

"For what?" He asks hugging me back.

"Everything," I say.

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit! My sisters boyfriend just broke up with her so I have been spending time with her. Anyways I gotta go! See you next time!

Ciao~