Rain

Shinsou POV

Today's January first. New Year's Day. Yet I'm still not happy. I haven't had any sleep, and if I try to sleep I have those d**n nightmares again.

"Mom! Mom! Please! I love you!" I scream as my mom tries to kill me with her quirk.

"Well I don't love you! You cursed my whole life! You're the reason your father left!" She screamed still chasing me.

"No, you are!" I scream without thinking, sending her into an even bigger rage, now coming at me at full speed.

"Come here ya' little sh*t!" She yells before going into a trance like state.

"Mom? Mom!? Please stop!" I say. She immediately stopped her quirk and backed away from me. I quickly realized that my quirk had just manifested.

I kept her in my control calling for help from the police. They sent in a team of officers and two pro hero's, Eraserhead and Present Mic.

After that they quickly took a liking to me, and when hearing that I was going to be put in an orphanage they decided to adopt me as their own.  

After hours of laying in my bed I decided to go for a walk. I put Ophelia in Denki's dorm and got dressed before heading out.

It was currently 5:30 which means I had 30 minutes to eat and brush my teeth before Midoriya, Bakugou, Iida, and Yaoyorozu get up.

I just eat an apple before brushing my teeth, getting my boots on, and heading out.

It was sprinkling out but I didn't mind.

I walked the streets of Musutafu, eventually heading into Tokyo. It was calling just walking around and listening to my music. I turned my location off so no one would know where I am.

Eventually it started pouring soaking my hair, matting it down. I kept on walking, enjoying myself for once.

I found a clearing of trees outside of the city I had been walking for a few hours. I had gotten texts from my dads and Kaminari, wondering where I am. I didn't respond.

I lay down on the wet grass and listened to my music. It feels nice to drown out the outside world. A few days prior I had to deal with the whole class at once. It was a living hell.

I could fell my phone buzzing from notifications. I have done this before so my dads are extremely concerned. They're always bothering me about taking my meds and staying healthy.

I just need to get away from it all sometimes. What difference would it make if I was gone? Who would care if I didn't take my meds. If I didn't take care of myself.

I sure as h*ll wouldn't.