Eri!!!

Shinsou POV

I feel bad for Tsu but it seems like Uraraka has Hanahaki. "I need new clothes!" I hear Toru say. "Wanna go shopping!"Mina asks from the bathroom with Uraraka "Sure!" Almost everyone says except for me, Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Todoroki. Bakugou saying "fine." While me Tokoyami and Todoroki just say "okay."

"Uraraka are you going too?" I ask "I can't stay here with her. Ill be constantly throwing up." She says "alright." I say "who's staying here wit Tsu then?" Yaoyorozu asks "I will~" M*neta says "Nope.Nope.Nope." I say "We're all going." I state "I'll go tell her." Mina says walking to her dorm.

When she came back we left. Everyone split up into groups while I stayed behind. I pulled out my phone and headphones, and started to listen to music.

Kaminari POV

I start talking to the Bakusquad but I realize Shinsou was all alone behind us. I wait for him to catch up and put my arm around him making him jump. He takes out his earbuds and looks at me. "Oh my Allmight you scared me!" He exclaims and I chuckle. "Come on! We're almost there." I say walking ahead with him.

Time skip

Shinsou POV

After we got back from the mall every one was talking. I look over to see Tsu putting her hands on something and shushing us.

"What is it Tsu?" Kirishima asks "Shinsou has a visitor." She says nodding to something.

I walk over to see Eri, my little sister asleep on the couch. She starts to wake up and as soon as she sees me she hugs me.

"Eri, what are you doing here?" I ask "I wanted to visit you in 1-a!" She exclaims "and I heard you got a boyfriend~"she continues "shhhh, don't tell Dad or Papa." I say "don't worry, I won't." She says.

Uraraka clears her throat. We look up to see her leaning on one leg with her arms crossed. "And who is this boyfriend she speaks of?" She asks "I know who it is!!" Mina yells "wait wait wait! I think we could all tell who it is! His father fell for a loud blonde soooo." Tsu says walking over to Kaminari and putting her hand on his shoulder.

We both blush. " so I was right?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Ok, fine! Yes we're dating!" Kami exclaims. The whole class cheers for us but Tsu just smiles and goes back to her room.

Hey! This chapter will also be seen as Tsu's POV on my other book 'Petals'. Also when I got on Wattpad today I was extremely happy because TrueLynnlyn followed me!! Anyways I gotta go see you next time!!

Ciao~