Halloween pt. 1-ish

Kaminari POV

After getting in our costumes and makeup Shinsou and I headed off to the party which was just in the common room.

They had had two of Jirou's speakers set up as well as some lights that I had brought in earlier.

When we walked in Aoyama was looking around where Shinsou was sitting yesterday. It looked like he was investigating.

"Who did it?!" He yelled out of no where. Every could hear him since the music wasn't turned on yet.

"What?" Midoriya asks stopping his conversation with Todoroki.

"The fourth wall! It was broken here! That's my job!" Aoyama exclaims.

"Oops." Shinsou says nervously smiling gaining looks from everyone else.

"Sero! Tape it back up!" Aoyama screams turning from Shinsou to Sero who is talking to M*neta. (why Sero why!?)

"How?!" Sero asks.

"I don't just do it!" Aoyama says walking backward and motioning towards it. Sero walks toward where he was motioning and uses his elbows to dispense tape.

Surprisingly it actually kinda worked the tape was just floating in the air. " um... at the end of the night take the tape off and it should be closed back up.

~Time Skip~

Later after everyone arrived we decided to play some games.

"Truth or dare!" Mina suggested. Everyone decided to play knowing she would make them anyway.

"Todoroki truth or dare!?" Kirishima asked Todoroki who was sitting next to Midoriya and Iida.

"Dare." He said dryly.

Kirishima pauses for a second to think before saying "kiss the person to your left."

Todoroki didn't think twice before turning to Midoriya and kissing him making Midoriya jump for a second but quickly melt into it.

"Tsu truth or dare?" Todoroki asks breaking the kiss.

"Truth.*ribbit*" She says pushing M*neta who was trying to touch her breasts away from her.

Midoriya whispered in his ear making him smirk a little before asking "do you like anyone?"

I look at Ochako (who was sitting next to me) to see she was blushing extremely hard. I rub her back to calm her down before she throws up.

"Um..*ribbit* y-yeah " Tsu says making Uraraka run to the bathroom with me and Shinsou after her.

"One second!" Shinsou yells you the others (mostly Tsu) before running into the bathroom with us as Uraraka throws up petals.

"That someone might be you y'know," I say wiping her mouth with a paper towel.

"You won't know unless you tell her." Hitoshi adds in, rubbing her back.

"You're right. I'll tell her later— not in front of everybody though." She says hopping up.

"That's great! Let's go back to the game." I say throwing away the towel.

We back out to the game and sit down not saying anything. "Okay! Let's get back into it!" Yaoyorozu says breaking the silence.

"Um.. Bakugou truth or dare." Tsu says

"Dare!" He says without hesitating.

"Eat a whole can of sardines!" She exclaims.

He takes out his fangs so he can eat (he's the wolf in little red riding hood) and walks over to the fridge to grab a can "F****ng knock off ninja turtle." He says putting them in his mouth all at once. He barely chewed them before swallowing them. He runs to the bathroom to brush his teeth and Kirishima comes with his with his fangs.

"Why do we even have sardines?!" He yells as he and Kiri sit back down.

""I don't know." Kirishima says taking his hood of his head (little red riding/riot hood) showing his hair that was currently down instead of his normal spikes.

"Pikachu truth or dare." He says looking at me.

"Truth" I say hiding under Shinsou's arm knowing Bakugou won't like this.

Bakugou was about to yell at me because I picked truth and that made me a p***y but Eijiro grabbed his arm softly making Bakugou just say " How many times have you kissed someone."

Surprisingly by how much I flirt with people I've only actually kissed Shinsou "Where?" I hear Shin asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Anywhere. But it has to be intimate, kissing your parents doesn't count." Mina says.

"Then I've kissed someone three times." I say I see Shinsou count on his fingers to three before smiling slightly and kissing me, I kiss him back putting my arm on his neck.

"Make that four." I say braking the kiss. I hear squeals from the girls, Kiri, and Aoyama. (You can't tell me Kiri and Aoyama are not shippers)

Hey! Sorry this is out late! It took me awhile to write. I'm going to put more of the game in the next chapter! This chapter can also be seen as Uraraka's POV on my other story 'Petals'! I'm also trying to get my Kiribaku book up to date! Sorry for the inconvenience! Anyways I gotta go see you next time!

Ciao~