Hallows eve

I decided not to write about when they got groceries so we're skipping to this.

3rd person POV

Kaminari walks up to Shinsou who is lying on the couch on his phone.

"Hey! Guess what today is!?" He exclaims sitting in Shinsou's lap.

"October 30th?" Shinsou asks looking up from his phone.

"Well yeah but no." Kaminari says.

"The writers dogs birthday (happy birthday Jovee)" Shinsou asks again.

"Shh!" Kaminari says putting his finger over his mouth.

"The day the writer is staying home because they're sick?" Shinsou asks yet again.

"No! Stop braking the fourth wall! It's Hallows eve!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Oh sorry." Shinsou says snaking his arm around Kaminari waist.

"What're you gonna be?!" Kaminari asks/exclaims.

"I don't know." Shinsou says going back on his phone with his free hand.

"You don't know!? We need to go to the store now!"Kaminari yells grabbing him and running to Shinsou's room to get dressed.

"I feel like by the time I'm done with this semester all my clothes will be taken by you" Shinsou said as Kaminari looked in the closet for clothing for them both.

"You're probably right." Kaminari said still looking for clothes.

Eventually he got a lilac sweater and black semi distressed skinny jeans for himself and a yellow and white striped polo and light blue jeans for Shinsou.

They quickly changed and grabbed their wallets before heading off to the Halloween store.

"So remind me why I need at costume?" Shinsou asks as they walk in the store.

"Because class 1-a is having a party tomorrow!" Kaminari exclaims leading him to the costume section.

"What're you being?" Shinsou asks.

"A vampire." Kaminari says looking through costumes.

"Oo! What about this?!" Kaminari asks holding up a zombie costume.

"Sure. Do you have fake blood?" Shinsou asks grabbing it.

"Yep!" Kaminari says as they walk over to check out.

Hey! Sorry this is short I wanted to make it before Halloween. I'm hoping to get another chapter out tomorrow for the party but I might not be able to. anyways I gotta go see you next time!

Ciao~