Merry Christmas!

Kaminari POV

Christmas!! I jump out of bed happily and run to Shinsou's room, he's awake obviously because of his insomnia.

"What is it Kaminari?" He asks.

"It's Christmas Hitoshi!" I exclaim.

"Okay okay, quiet down," he says.

"How are you not exited!?" I ask.

"I haven't had coffee yet," he says putting Ophelias vest on.

We walk out of his dorms to see a bunch of presents under the tree, one to each person, from each person.

"Hey guys, Merry Christmas!" Mina says joyfully.

"You too!" I exclaim as Hitoshi gets coffee.

Ophelia jumps on the counter "Hey Oph!"(pronounced Oh-f) Kiri says scratching her chin.

She meows in return making us smile even wider.

Shinsou sits on a kitchen stool.

"How are you not exited?!" Uraraka asks.

"I'm just not as enthusiastic as you guys, as with Shoji, Bakugou, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Jirou sometimes." He says.

"Nobody ever seems to get it," Shoji says.

After everyone wakes up we get to opening presents.

"Oh, by the way! Mineta was not allowed to give anyone gifts!" Yaomomo says before we open presents.

We start with Aoyama, he gets a sparkly purse from Momo. "Aww thank you!!" He says clutching the purse.

Next was Mina, she got a pink toned highlighter from Bakugou. "I love it!! Who new Bakugou knew so much about makeup!?" She says.

"I wear makeup sometimes raccoon eyes!" He shouts.

Next was Tsu, she got little rubber frogs from Sero. "My children!!! Uraraka we are mothers now!!!" She says giving some to Uraraka making (almost) all of us laugh.

Next was Iida, he got a mug that said 'best class representative' on it from Kirishima. "Thank you Kirishima," he says.

Next was Uraraka, she got a iPhone from Tsu. "Oh my All Might thank you!" She says hugging her

"No more using that old flip phone!"

Next was Ojiro, he got a mitt for his tail from me. "Thank you Kaminari! Now please stop playing with my tail!" He says and I laugh.

Next was me, I got a choker from Shinsou. "Thanks babe!" I say hugging him.

A lot of the class 'ooo's "What?" I ask.

"He got you a collar," Mina says.

"I-it's a choker!!" He yells his cheeks the color of Kirishima's hair.

"Oookaaayy," Hagakure says.

"It is!" He exclaims.

After... that, it was Kirishima's turn, he got a shark plush from Mina. "Thank you!" He says hugging it.

Next was Kouda, he got a small costume for his bunny (was it a bunny or a hamster?!) from Uraraka. "Thank you," he says quietly.

Next was Sato, he got a whisk from Hagakure since the last one broke due to Bakugou whisking to hard. "Thank you Hagakure," he says.

Next was Hitoshi, he got a pillow and blanket from Midoriya. "Haha very funny," he says.

"You need them! You can't just survive off of black coffeee!" Midoriya says.

"I've done it for 8 years," he says.

Next was Shoji, he got a black mask from Tokoyami. "Thanks," he says.

Next was Jirou, she got adaptor pieces for and iPhone from Koda. "I know you have an iPhone 8 so I wanted to give you these," he says

"Thank you!" She says.

Next was Sero, he got a meme calendar from Todoroki." Thanks bro!" He says.

Next was Tokoyami, he got a Christmas swearer from Aoyama. "You have nothing bright in your wardrobe! You could use it!" Aoyama says.

"Thanks," Tokoyami says dryly.

Next was Todoroki, he got a jacket that said 'The Half and Half Hero, Shoto' on it from Jirou. "I actually got one of these for everyone, just obviously their name not his," she says

"That's so cool!" I exclaim.

Next was Hagakure, she got a powder pink fluffy jacket from Ojiro. "I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" She says hugging him.

"Okay okay, you're welcome." He says.

Next was Bakugou, he got a apron from Sato. "Mamagou!" The Bakusquad yells!!

"Shut up!!" He yells chasing us around the common room before Sero hides behind Iida, Mina hides behind Jirou and Momo, and I hide behind Shinsou leaving Kirishima with no one.

"I-I umm I love you!" He yells in panic making Bakugou stop.

"What?!" He asks.

"I... love you?" He repeats.

Bakugou runs over to him and kisses him softly making us cheer.

"Umm, anyway..... Midoriya's turn!!!" Kirishima says braking the kiss.

Midoriya got a broccoli plush from Todoroki. "I'm not a broccoli!!!" He exclaims.

"You look like one," Bakugou says.

"Katsuki!!" Kirishima yells.

Next was Yaomomo, (since Mineta didn't get any gifts) she got a hair bow from Shoji. "Thank you, I love it!!" She says putting it in her hair.

"Oh I got Oph a gift!" She says

"Me too!" I say

"Yeah I did too," Jirou says

"So did I!" Mina says.

The gift from Yaomomo was a heart patch for her vest, I got her a collar that looks like my hero costumes choker, Jirou got her a patch that said 'The mental help hero, Ophelia' on it, and Mina got her a cat tree thing. (the ones they climb on)

After that we just hung out and had fun.

Hey! Are you proud of me? I got this out on time!!! I hope you enjoyed!! Happy holidays!! Anyways I gotta go see you next time!

Ciao~