Meeting the Old Friends

Jay's POV.

The next day both Edward and Jasper came to pick us up for school, with separate cars.

We get to school and everyone is staring at us, as we exit the cars. We all walk over to the other Cullens and are formally introduced.

Rosalie kept glaring at Bella and me the entire time.

"Do you have something to say, blondie? Because if you do, speak now," I snap at her.

She glares at me, trying to get me scared. "Hun, when you've done as much as I have, your little puppy glare ain't gonna do shit," I tell her.

Bella walks away, going to talk to Jessica who is calling her over.

"Well, I didn't want you two to learn about us, it will just put my family in danger," Rosalie says.

"Well, lucky for you, you guys didn't tell me. A nomad I met a while back did," I tell her. 

They all look at me in shock. "You knew before meeting us?" Emmett asks.

"Yep. Been around long enough, you learn to notice things, too. Which is how I know you eat animal blood, not human. You also have a treaty with the idiots on the reservation, and some of you have powers of some sort," I tell them.

"Do you want to come over after school today? I think this talk is better suited for home," Edward asks, getting nervous.

"No need to get nervous, Eddy boy, it's not like anyone is close enough to listen," I respond, "But, to ease your troubled mind, sure. I will come over tonight. Do not tell Bella about me going over, she will come over at a later date, though."

After school, the Cullens and I head over to their house. We pull up to a magnificently designed house. "Beautiful home you have," I say.

"Thanks. Please, come in," Jasper says, holding the door open for me.

"So, this is Esme, my mother figure, and that is Carlisle, my father figure. He is the oldest here, followed by me, then Edward, Alice, Rosalie, and finally Emmett," He explains, pointing to Esme and Carlisle.

"Welcome to our Home, Jay," Esme greets me.

"You've given us a reason to use the kitchen, so I hope you are hungry," Esme asks.

"I'm guessing Alice told you I would be coming, before school?" I asked her.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Esme asks.

"I figured you guys out when I first saw you, I didn't learn about the powers until Eddy accidentally confirmed them," I explain, "and yes, I am hungry."

Esme smiles and heads into the kitchen to finish cooking what smells to be chicken alfredo. "That smells like chicken alfredo. Don't use too much pepper," I say, sniffing the air.

"How did you know I was using pepper, dear?" Esme asks.

"Oh, I can smell it. I'm glad Jasper didn't tell you anything we talked about last night. Or if he did, he didn't mention all of it," I tell them.

"He mentioned that there were other things talked about, but they were for you to tell, not him," Carlisle says.

"Thank you, Jasper. Ok, so, turns out I actually know Jasper, from way back when. I met him during the Civil War, he also met my two brothers," I explain to them.

"You were alive during the Civil War?" Emmett asks.

"Bub, I was alive before the Civil War. Let's just say that the only person older than me, in this house, is probably Carlisle," I tell them.