Renesmee

Jay's POV.

Bella has become pregnant with a baby. It is amazing, however, it is killing her. She has to drink blood to help her stay healthy and keep the baby developing properly.

Jacob warns us about Sam wanting to kill it. They have been couped up for a while.

They eventually decide to go hunting, since Bella is due any day.

While they are gone, she goes into labor. Edward goes to deliver the baby but hesitates. I go up, take the scalpal, and shove him out of the way. I start the c-section, Rosalie comes over to grab the baby from me. I stitch her up, but she passes out. Edward pushes a needle into her arm, full of their venom, to save her since she is dying.

I walk over to the baby and she is beautiful. Jacob looks at her and freezes. I smirk, knowing that everyone is safe.

Carlisle comes in and checks on Bella. "Who did the stitching?" he asks.

"Me, why?" I respond to him.

"It looks professionally done," He exclaims.

"Yeah, I have a small medical background. I'm not up to date on the newer procedures of this century, but I know how to do stitches," I tell him.

He nods in acceptance of that answer, "thanks for helping," he tells me.

I nod, and head outside, sensing the wolves getting closer.

Everyone was about to charge at each other when Jacob runs out telling them to stop.

He shifts and tells them that he imprinted on Renesmee, causing all the wolves in Sam's pack to leave. Everyone relaxes, all is good. Now we just wait for Bella to wake up.

A few days later she does, Edward takes her hunting and introduces her to her child. Everything is good. Until Irina sees Renesmee, she runs off after seeing the child.

Alice gets a vision saying that the Volturi is coming to kill us, they think Renesmee is an immortal child. The race to collect witnesses begins.

A few days later, Jasper comes to me.

"Alice is asking me to go with her to collect a witness, that is like Renesmee. Is it ok if I go with her?" he asks me.

"Why you?" I ask him, trying to see why she chose him.

"My gift will help her, if I don't she won't come back," he explains to me.

"Alright. Get back soon," I reply.

They leave that night, leaving a note, saying the Volturi will be here when the snow sticks.

Several red-eyed vampires arrive at the house, I've been in Jasper's room, the entire time, leaving to grab some food, but quickly return. I was looking at my arms, all the scars I caused myself when Jasper left the first time, wondering if I should do it again when a knock on my door shakes me from my thoughts

I pull my sleeves down and go open the door. I see a man with red eyes, dirty blonde hair, and the beginnings of a beard at the door.

"I'm Alistair, who are you?" He asks.

"Jay. May I help you?" I ask him.

"Just wondering who the other scent was. I was on my way to the attic," He replies,

"Ok, well, I'm Jay. I'm Jasper's mate. Have a good day now," I tell him, going to close the door.

"Why are you still human?" He asks.