The Volturi

Jay's POV.

The snow has started to stick, and we are camping out by the field. I  am sitting with Emmett and Rosalie, knowing the others are busy explaining the backup plan to Renesmee and Jacob.

The pack has also decided to stand with us as a witness. I head to a tree and decide to sleep in that, letting the vampires enjoy their time together, as it might be their last time. Some Romanians showed up in the night, wanting revenge on the Volturi for slaughtering their coven.

The next day, the Volturi arrive. Carlisle speaks up.

"There is no reason to fight today, can't we discuss this peacefully?"  Carlisle asks.

"Strong words, compared to the battalion you have prepared for us," Aro replies.

"That was not the goal. It was to have people to show you the child is not an immortal child," He explains to Aro.

"We can see the child, do not mistake us for fools," the one I know as Caius, shouts.

"See the blood in her cheeks, hear her strange heart," Edward says.

"Artifice," Caius explains.

Aro holds out his hand to stop him, "Edward, I see the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are apart of this," he says, "Bring the child forward," Aro demands.

Renesmee, on the back of Jacob, walks up to Aro, along with Bella and Edward.

Aro holds out his hand to see Renesmee's memories, but she doesn't take it. She puts his hand on his cheek, showing him her first memories.

"Magnificent. This child was conceived and carried by this newborn when she was still human," Aro tells everyone.

"Impossible," Caius exclaims.

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro asks him, "Bring the informant forward," Aro adds.

Irina walks up to them. 

"Is this the child you saw?" Aro asks.

"I don't know," Irina says.

"Jane," Aro threatens.

"The child is bigger now, she's changed," Irina admits.

"Then your allegations were false. Felix," Aro says, calling Felix to hold her as she is executed.

She looks to us, "I am sorry," she claims before she is killed.

Kate and Tanya go to charge at them, but Edward asks an Amazonian woman, who I never got to meet, to take their vision. She does, and they can't attack anymore.

Then they go into this whole shpeal about Renesmee being a threat.

"Yeah, you tend to take care of threats, don't you Aro," I shout out, walking over to the Volturi, telling Bella and them to go back to the others. Telling Bella to put her shield around Marcus. She looks at me confused but nods anyway.

"Who are you?" Caius claims, "Another human?" He adds.

"I'm sort of human," I say, putting my mental shield up to protect myself from all mental attacks.

"You are the one Jane said threatened us, right?" Aro asks, looking pissed.

"I didn't exactly threaten you, just called her out, specifically. Challenged her to bring you here, and to bring Marcus, which I see you did," I shout, making sure everyone can hear me. 

"Why did I need to come along?" Marcus asks.

"Well, I was there the night your mate was killed. I saw the killer. I also know that they are using Chelsea's gift to keep you loyal to the Volturi. The killer decided that your gift was more powerful than her's, hence you weren't killed," I tell him, also making sure everyone can hear me.