Epilogue

Jay's POV.

Jasper and I were out on a picnic, spending time together. This was our 372nd date, we took our relationship slowly, unlike Bella and Edward. Granted, I am not a danger magnet, so we didn't need to go fast.

We were dancing to some slow music, under the stars, when the music stopped. Jasper grabs my hand, and starts to talk.

"Jay, I have waited for you for a long long time. You make my life a little easier to live. We have had some struggles, but we overcame them, together. I love you so much, and would like to take this relationship further," Jasper starts, getting down on one knee. He pulls out a ring box, and opens the ring, the band made of adamantium, but designed with rose gold leaves and such, "Will you do me the honor, of marrying me and becoming my wife?" he asks.

My eyes fill with tears of joy and happiness. Not trusting my voice, I nod my head. He places the ring on my hand before standing up. He pulls me into a loving kiss, a smile on both of our faces as we pull apart.

Time Skip, Wedding day.

Rosalie and Alice were doing my hair and makeup. I was wearing my wedding dress. It was a simple white dress, with lace long sleeves. The chest part is designed in a mandala type pattern, that ends in a lace type thing along the cleavage section. I decided to wear white flats, that were not sparkly, with my dress because none of the high heals looked right, much to Alice's disappointment.

I decided to have the wedding at the Mansion since it was the first place I called home. I asked Charlie and Charles to walk me down the aisle, as both mean a lot to me.

After the ceremony, we had an amazing reception. Everyone threw rice at us, then we went on to our honeymoon. We are going on a cruise, which is awesome, as I love cruises. 

We had a good time. I did not get pregnant, as I am unable to, due to the metal bones, so we had a lot of fun.

We returned to the mansion a week or so later, back to teaching classes, all the students know how to defend themselves against vampires, thanks to Jasper teaching them that stuff. People were a little hesitant around him at first, but once they saw Charles, Logan, and I comfortable around him, they relaxed. Telling them he fed on animal blood helped too. 

I wear my engagement ring on a chain around my neck, Jasper later admitted that it was the bullet I was going to harm myself with. He asked Erik to change it into the ring, Jasper added the gems. I smiled at that, it was a sweet gesture, to me anyway.

We are enjoying life in the now, instead of dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. Life was good.

Oh, Charlie got turned, Isabella lost control when Charlie accidentally cut himself while trying to cook for Renesmee, so he gets to stay around too. 

Life turned out not at all as I had hoped, but I wouldn't change a thing. 

THE END!!!