The Run In

Jay's POV.

The Cullens and I walk back to their house, to chat about all that was brought up.

"So, this is what we know. Victoria is behind the attacks in Seattle but is playing behind the scenes. Riley Biers is acting in charge but is a scapegoat. We aren't sure if she is after Bella or me, but she is out to kill all of you. She managed to get my brother involved. He does know what they are, but he doesn't know what they are capable of. He is now questioning her, as he didn't know the entire truth, about me or her, and they are making an army," I explain to them.

"Alright, what we don't know. When they plan to strike, how they plan to strike, and how to protect everyone here," Jasper adds.

"What if we lead them to a certain place, where the fight will take place?" I recommend.

"That is a good idea, using yours and Bella's scent, we can lead them away from town and to a field of some sort," Carlisle says.

"Ok. Now, we do not have the numbers to defeat an army, even though their numbers are only up to around 20, we aren't going to be enough. We will also need to be trained, as I know to defeat newborn armies, that will fall onto me. But we need to worry about our numbers right now," Jasper points out.

 "He has a point, we will need to be trained, and we will need help," I reply, looking at him curiously. Then an idea comes to me, "What if we ask the wolves to help?"

"That would be up to them, though I don't see them saying no. You can go over sometime this week and talk to them, see if you can get them to agree to something," Carlisle says.

"Got it, I will be by tomorrow, or later tonight," I tell them.

"What about Bella?" Edward asks.

"Keep her as far from the fight as possible, she will probably ask you to be with her, as it will help keep your mind clear if you can see her at all times. We can use the wolf scent to hide hers, to keep the newborns away. Send the youngest one, they shouldn't be in this," I explain to him.

Edward nods in appreciation but grimaces at the thought of having to deal with a wolf so close.

"Alright, where will we train?" Emmett asks.

"What about that field we used for baseball a while ago?" Rosalie suggests.

"That sounds like a good idea, it has plenty of space to work and maneuver, we can use it as the place to lure the newborns as well. We can start training after graduation," Carlisle says.

"Alright, I will go talk to the wolves now, Edward, you better go tell Bella, she is probably scared shitless right now, after all that happened today," I tell him, both of us getting up and walking towards the door.

TimeSkip...

I arrive at Sam's place and smell all the wolves are already there. Walking up to the door, I hear someone whisper that a leech-lover was coming.

"Yeah, I am, now open the door before you lose it," I tell them, pissed at their behavior already.

"Jay, welcome back, how are you?" Emily says opening the door.

"I am good, I need to talk with the pack about something important," I reply to her.

"Well, they are all in the living room, go on in," She tells me.

Upon entering the living room, I see Sam, then decide to go over and sit next to him. "Alright, glad you are all here. Let's start with introductions, I'm Jay. Who are all of you?" I ask.

"I'm Sam, you know that; this is Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Jacob, and Leah. We are expecting a few more to join within a few weeks," Sam explains.

"That is close to what I want to talk with you about," I tell them.

"Why should we listen to you, leech-lover?" Paul snarls.

"Well, unless you want to be on the other side of my claws, you will listen to what I have to say, you will take it into account, thoroughly think it through, then you will respond. Is that clear, Paul," I say, letting Lioness into my voice again. "You just don't learn, do you?" I tell him.

He glares at me but stays silent.

"What claws?" Jared asks.

"The claws in my hands," I tell them, "Anyway, the Cullens and I need help," I start, before being cut off again.

"Why should we help the Cullens? They are the reason so many of us have shifted," Quil states.

"Well, first of all, they aren't, they have been here before and not many of you shifted at all. You are shifting because of what is happening in Seattle. Victoria is back, she's creating an army of newborns," I explain to them.

"What are newborns?" Seth asks.

"They are new vampires, they are a lot stronger than the Cullens because they still have human blood in their tissues. They don't need numbers to make an army, however, any human army cannot stand against them," I explain to him.

"Alright, so the Cullens want us to fight with them or for them?" Jake asks.

"With them, the newborns won't know you guys exist, you all would give us an edge and more numbers. Keep in mind that if you do not help, and the Cullens fail, these untrained newborns will destroy this town, if not the state. Now, we also know that my brother is sort of on the side of Victoria, he's starting to question her, after finally talking with me about shit," I tell them.

"Why would your brother fight with them? Why would Victoria allow a human to fight with a bunch of vampires?" Leah asks.

"Well, considering my brother is over 200 years old, that's one, the other is that he is a bit feral, like a wild animal. His name is Victor, but he goes by Sabertooth, if you see him, do not engage, I will deal with my brother, unless he fleas, which he is known to do as well," I tell them.

"Your brother is over 200? How old does that make you?" Embry asks.

"I am 197 years old. I knew Jasper when he was in the Civil War, I fought along with him, actually," I tell them.

"So when you say claws in your hands, what do you mean?" Jared asks.

I unsheath my claws, "These. They used to be made of bone, but as you can see, they aren't anymore. These can kill a vampire easily. I have control over them when I am conscious, or aware of my surroundings. If I get sucked into a flashback or have a nightmare in my sleep, they react to my emotions," I explain, looking at Sam.

"What are you?" Paul asks.

"I am completely human, however, I am the next stage of evolution, for humans. A lot of us, homo sapien superiors have powers. Some can change what they are made of, some can control metal, or teleport, some have tails, or different colored skin, such as red or blue, some have wings, etc," I explain to them.

"So do all homo sapien superiors live forever?" Seth asks, looking like he met a real-life superhero.

"No, it depends on the x-gene, that is what gives us our abilities, some are lucky to be extremely hard to kill, my other brother and I, not the one helping Victoria, are pretty close to immortal, Victor, is a little different," I tell them.

"Why?" Embry asks.

"That is none of your concern. I will say though, that it almost killed us," I reply. I turn to Sam, "Think it over for a few days, we start training after graduation. I will come back on Friday for the final verdict. Have a nice night," I say, getting up and walking out the front door, nodding to Emily on the way out.

Later that night, I ask Jasper about his past.