Something fun.

Logan's POV.

We were eating a delicious meal. I was surprised at how good it was, considering vampires don't eat. I was eating the chicken alfredo when I glanced at Jasper. He was starring at Jay, with a look of concern, worry, and love.

I nudge him and nod my head to the hallway. He gets what I am trying to tell him, and gets up and heads in that direction.

"What's going on with my sister?" I ask him.

"She's hiding her emotions from me. She only does that when she feels something she doesn't want me to feel, which is usually all negative emotions," Jasper explains to me.

"When I was with her in the woods, she told me she feels ashamed of herself. She blames herself for what happened to me. Saying things like if she was faster, she would have been able to do something. Like it's her fault I got shot," I tell him.

He sighs as he sits down on a chair, it was then I noticed that we are in some office.

"I don't know how to help her. I know what her depression will lead to, it almost led me to that. I don't want her to do something like that again," Jasper tells me.

"What do you mean again?" I ask him.

"She's tried to kill herself before, I told you I had found her contemplating some serious shit. She told me that she had already tried before, just different methods," Jasper tells me.

I sit down next to him, it dawning on me how much pain my twin is in. "I have had my memories back for almost a year, I never once thought she'd have needed me. I thought she was happy to be away from everything. Maybe she needs to come back to the mansion for a bit. You could come too, as you help her a lot, plus she helps you. Maybe we should talk to her and your family about it," I suggest.

"Yeah, that is a good suggestion. I'll talk with Carlisle about it, you take her to spar, or get Emmett and Edward to spar her again," Jasper tells me.

I nod and leave the office, "Hey, Jay, wanna spar, like old times? Something fun," I ask her, seeing that she has finished eating.

"Sure, claws or no claws?" She asks.

"Let's start with no claws for a few rounds, then claws for a few rounds. Maybe Victor can join in after a bit," I suggest.

"Sounds like fun. Let's head outside, we'd destroy their house," Jay tells me.

Once we are outside, I notice that Carlisle and Jasper did not follow, neither did Alice.

"Alright, a good clean fight, no claws for this round. Ready, go," Emmett declares, before moving away from us so we can fight.

We get into our stances, toe to toe, I make the first move, knowing she won't.

Jay's POV.

Logan makes the first move. He throws a simple jab, I block, followed by a kick to his head.

He stumbles a little, "Nice," he says. Then he rushes at me, I throw a punch, which he catches and flips me over his shoulder, then puts me in an armbar.

"Good one," I tell him, tapping to get out.

"Winner of Round 1, Logan. Alright, Victor told me he wanted a go with Jay, so Logan, do you want to sit this one out or fight two on one?" Emmett asks.

"Jay, what do you want?" Logan asks me.

"I'll do one round with Victor, then the next can be both of you against me," I suggest.