Brother?

Jay's POV.

I just stand around and observe the other students, as the Cullens and Bella talk. I see movement in the woods, towards my left. I get hit with a scent that I haven't smelt in a while.

"I'll be right back," I tell them, walking towards the woods.

"Where are you going?" Jasper asks, walking up beside me.

"To the woods. There's someone there," I tell him.

I pick up my pace a little as I reach the edge of the woods. I smell the scent again and follow it, not realizing Jasper continued to follow me.

I see the head of a bear. I look around and see claw marks on a few trees nearby.

"Let's head back," Jasper voices, startling me.

"Good idea, he isn't around here anymore," I tell him.

We walk back to the others when they all start to ask questions.

"What was that about?" Emmett asks.

"Smelt something familiar. Turns out, I was right," I tell him.

"It led her to the head of a bear," Jasper asks.

"What?" Edward asks, worried for Bella's safety.

"Don't worry about Bella, he won't bring many people in, the only people he might try to use would be Jasper or Charlie. And, Charlie is a cop, so he wouldn't risk that exposure, even if he would be able to do him harm," I explain to them.

"Should I be worried?" Jasper asks me.

"No, your skin can't be penetrated by his claws, he never went through the procedure. If he did he wouldn't have survived," I tell them.

They all nod, relaxing slightly. With that said, the bell rings, so we all go to class.

I was sitting in history class when Ms. Coda came to the room, she works in the front office.

"I need to bring Miss Howlett to the front office, please?" She asks, almost begging.

"Why?" I speak up.

"Someone is here to talk to you, please just come?" She asks, pleadingly. She looks scared.

"Alright, will I make it back to class?" I ask her.

"I don't know, just bring your stuff to be safe," she says, almost relieved.

I nod and turn to Jasper and Alice, "I'm leaving down my mind shield I have, watch my future and emotions, make sure Edward watches whoever is here to 'see' me," I mumble towards them.

The discreetly nod. With that reassurance, I grab my stuff and follow Ms. Coda to the office.

"Thank you so much for coming, he threatened us, and we can't call the cops because he said if we do, he'd kill all the students," Ms. Coda tells me.

"I see. What did he introduce himself as?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Sabertooth. It fits him well, he seems kind of feral," Ms. Coda tells me.

I nod, "Yeah, he gave up on humanity a long time ago."

"Well, he said for you to meet him in the principal's office, which is soundproof and hard to destroy, for some reason," Ms. Coda tells me.

"Thanks. I ask of you to get the Cullens in here. If I can't get him to stop, they will be able to, ok?" I ask the nervous and very scared Ms. Coda.

"On it," she says, leaving to get all of the Cullen kids.

I walk in and see that the principal is dead. "Well, that's unfortunate," I mumble.