Jasper's Past

Jay's POV.

We were sitting on my bed at night after I told the wolves of the situation when I asked him.

"How do you know about newborns?" I ask him.

"Well, I didn't have the same upbringing as my siblings. I was already a vampire when I met Carlisle, so was Alice. Anyway, I was in a town, helping women and children evacuate. I had just sent some off and was doing a last look over when I came across certain immortals.

I ran into Maria and her two other accomplices. Maria recognized me as a high ranked militant officer and turned me. She was creating an army of newborns to take back her land in the South. I was the only one she kept for longer than a year. I became her second in command. I eventually killed her two accomplices, as they were planning to betray her. I was also in charge of killing the other newborns who were past their year mark, or those she thought were weak.

I thought I loved her, but she was never over her mate, and I was just a puppet to her, she pulled the strings. It was all I knew though, so I thought it was normal.

I made a friend while there, Peter, he found his mate, Charlette, and when I was told to kill her, he convinced me to let them both leave, so they did. A few years pass, and Peter returns, he tells me about how things are so different in the north, there aren't any wars, all vampires there lived in a sort of peace. So I left with him this time. At this point, I was depressed, because before I killed all the newborns, I felt their pain and fear, as well as when I fed. So I eventually left Peter and Charlette, that's when I ran into Alice. She told me about how Carlisle and his coven feed off animals. So we joined them, which led me to you," Jasper told me.

"Is that where all your scars came from?" I ask him, letting him know I can see them.

"Yea, all the training from the army was useless against newborns, however, I never lost a fight. The scars, that I didn't know you could see, are from those fights," He tells me.

"My eyes are very good. All my senses are dialed up. Humans are like a 4 or 5 on the scale, followed by you and the wolves at a 7-9. My senses are dialed up at like an 11, on a scale that only goes to 10," I explain to him.

"Wow. So, tell me about your brothers," Jasper asks.

I smile, and start, "Well, Jimmy, now Logan, was always sick as a kid. One of the last times though, we heard arguing downstairs, and the three of us went down to investigate. The person we thought was our dad, was dead. This was when Jimmy's powers manifested. He ended up killing our actual father, out of anger.  After that our mom kicked us out, saying that if we came back, she'd call the cops. So we left, ended up in many wars, or were just camping out in the woods, as our mother called the cops anyway. Later we joined the Civil War, we ran into Laurent before we met you. He told us about what he is, then we were transferred to your division, afterward tried for treason after you disappeared. The new Major was sexist, my brothers just defended me, and I fought for my honor. Anyway, we then joined Stryker's team, without much of a choice.

Victor loved it. He stopped being human after a point, more feral. After a confrontation, after Jimmy and I left, he said there s no human anymore, only the beast. So that was the last time we talked. Jimmy and he made a truce, teaming up to get rid of Stryker. It ended with thinking Victor was dead, and Jimmy with no memory of anything. His girlfriend was killed in that fight, they were freeing other mutants that were being experimented on, Jimmy didn't recognize her. 

So, Victor turned out to be alive, he tried to kill us a few times but never did. At the school was the first time he listened to what happened, why we left. Victor never came back, he stayed feral. Jimmy doesn't remember us, or if he does, he hasn't tried to contact me. I hope he will eventually," I tell him.