Republics of old

"I will!" Sealand smiled. Italy slid it down the table to were Sweden handed it to the microation.

    "To start this off since there are three people you all don't know we will give you a brief summary of them.

First Jackson, He represents the southern half of the United States and likes being called south. He talks with a softer southern accent and like a modern day cowboy. He's the oldest of the North American triplets. He just doesn't like talking to many people so he's always let Mr. Alfred handle the nations.
    He doesn't like people being close to him physically but a select few. He also likes to cook, sew and learn different things!" Sealand chirped happily before he scanned over Alfred and Matthew before landing on Jackson who gave a southern smile and waved.

    "Howdy, name's Jackson L Jones" He said ending with a gentle and friendly smile. A few people waved and said hello.

    "Next is Austin S. Jones, he represents the Republic of Texas and was part of" He stumbled over saying the old state name before the boy in question spoke.
    "Coahuila y Tejas" He supplied.
"That, He sticks around since the heart of the republic still lives on in his people. He talks with a southern drawl, sometimes cutting off the last bit of words. He tends to his farm and does the work of the state of Texas, who is his brother, since he can't sit still long enough to read threw a single page" A few Snickers went around the room, "Although he the embodiment of his old border witch is to the Rio Grande and a few states to the north east. He is also very passive agressive" Peter said looking up as Austin smiled and waved.

    "The next is Vermont, her human name being Valentine Jones and at one point Victor. Do not refer to her as that name as she has had it changed for many years. That is just so there in minum confusion when she is referred as that in certain passages or memories. She tends to cut the t out of words and draw out the o's. She is much more blunt and straightforward. She is the embodiment of both the state and republic of Vermont" Sealand ended out of breath.

Vermont happily smiled and waved to everyone. Sealand quickly caught his breath and continued before anyone could jump out of their shock of the two.

    "Mr. Alfred doesn't like being called 'America' because that's the name of the continent, He's the US. Well the northern half, so he likes being called north"

    "What?" England asks.
"Yeah, Since Jackson is also the US and i'm the US, I'm North and He's south. Or just call me my actual name" Alfred shrugged.

    "I'll try and remember that mon cher" Francis smiled.

Sealand turned the page, "Austin and Vermont are always in the building of world meetings and sometimes listen from the vents since no one has never bother to invalidate their paperwork saying their allowed to know all that's happening inside."

Germany took a few notes as others laughed.
    "No one has ever bothered to invalidate it!" Vermont proclaimed.

"Dear dairy,
Japan meet me in chinese checkers, how? I AM CHINA!" Sealand was laughing as a few others joined in.

    'I WILL beat you, aru" China promised.
"I rook forward to that day" Japan said softly sending everyone further into laughter.

    "Screw homework, why does it exist? Who came up with this terrible idea? It's like school but you can't get any help! Why do teachers do this?" Sealand said rubbing his sides looking down at the book.

    "Who's zat?" Prussia asked.
"Ummm Mr Jackson"

    "Medical school is it's own brand of hell" Jackson muttered rubbing is temples.

"Did you finish your degree?" Russia asked, now intrigued.

"Yeah I did, I'm a certified child nutritionist" Jack said with pride, "With these three and their jacked up metabolism I needed to know somethin.'"
    "Being a state is bullshie"  Valentine muttered.
        "Being a dead republic that's still technically part of the US is weird" Austin spoke softly drinking his coffee.
            "American micronation-ism is full of surprises" Micheal grumbled.

"Yeah and ya'll need to eat sometim' 'cause it's drawing close to sunrise and Aust is strict with his rutine" Jackson reminded. Like clockwork the clock hit 6:30 and Austin got up and walked to the kitchen poncho wisping behind him.

Peter shrieked when the book slammed shut.

    "It won't let you read on unless everyone is here" Ancient Greece explained.

"I guess an hour break to eat then ve'll be back here" Germany commanded.