'Member?

The scene came into view, they were set in an abandoned village.

"Listen you two, stay here and don't leave this town. Do you understand?" The two kids nodded, they looked about seven and the oldest looked 10. He was dressed in old Viking wear with a battle-ax across his back.

"I will be back soon" the boy stated.

"Why can't we come with you?" The boy in red asked.

"Y-Yeah" The boy in blue stuttered.

The three's voices made everything click, they where they were Jackson, Matthew, and Alfred.

"Because it is dangerous, I can't have you two getting lost" the boy said wiping a tear from the blue boy's face. He turned to the large polar bear that lie on the room and the large bald eagle that sat on the broken window seal.

"Protect them please" he pleaded receiving a nod from the two.

He turned back to the duo.

"Antinanco be the voice of reason, keep your brother and yourself out of trouble. Nanuq be the fighter, protect yourself and your brother. Do you understand?" The boy stated firmly. Both nodded.

"Good, I'll see you soon" He smiled kissed their foreheads and left.

The two boys locked their hands together. "Don't worry Antinanco, Jaci be back soon! So will Far and Isä" Nanuq smiled, his hair was actually fairly long with flowers tied into it and he wore red as his present day flag. He was present day Matthew.

"I want them back soon, Jaci always has to leave to deal with things. I don't like it. Maybe Uncle Govert will come back" Antinanco muttered curling up a bit as he spoke, his hair skimmed his shoulders and his bangs where in his eyes as he wore a blue that was like his eyes. He was present day Alfred.

"Maybe" Nanuq said with a smile, "He said he would, I also saw those weird ships near the coast. They had weird flags, not like Far and Isä or any of our Uncles. They make me shiver, they hold bad things"

"Yeah, they look scary" Antinanco muttered. The scene faded out

"When was that?" Alfred asked looking toward Jackson.

"Just after England ran out the Netherlands from the Americas," He said quietly. He looked pale as they stood in a pitch-black room.

"Jackson, what-" Alfred tripped over his words put Jackson understood what he was getting at.

" I don't know what happened, I left you in that village and when I came back you where gone and the great spirits said a pale blonde man scared you both off and casted a spell on y'all. But almost every country personification from Europe is blonde, so I didn't know who the slap" Jackson said with a faraway look in his eyes.

"When I found you again you remembered nothing, I swear I was going to set the entire content on fire with all the emotions I felt at that moment" A dry laugh that everyone listened too, "I went back south for a while after learning you two didn't remember a thang and helped Mexico when he started to care for Aussie. Then Antonio came and I erased his memory of me and watched Antonio take him away," Jackson said casually. "After that I went back up north and befriended you and pretty much took care of you since Arthur was useless." Jackson shrugged his hands still deep in his pockets as he avoided everyone's gaze.

"QUE? Why?" Diego asked in distress.

"I didn't want you to have it on your conscious," Jackson said quietly, "That's my burden to bare"